FS: Purpleheart Set...

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Helping for a friend, i made this set in 2013 and he decided to let it go, cue is a complete set with playing cue, break cue and a jump cue, rarely used, still in a great condition like brandnew, the set is on my possesion now.

Details:

1. The playing cue is made from purpleheart wood with 8 long and sharp points of curly maple, wrapless handle with curly maple points, joint and buttcap is curly maple with thin linen lining,ringworks in all position except in the A joint area, brass radial pin, length is 59 inches, weight is 19.1 oz.,1 shaft and matching joint protectors, shaft diameter is 13.2mm.

2. The break cue is made from plain purpleheart wood, no A-joint, ringworks in all position except in A joint, curly maple joint and buttcap, brass radial pin, length is 59 inches, weight is 19.7 oz. with 1 shaft and matching joint protectors, shaft diameter is 13.2mm.

3. The jump cue also from purpleheart wood, with matched ringworks, joint is curly maple, brass radial pin, has a shaft and matching joint protectors, shaft diameter is 13.7mm

Selling it as a set for sold, shipped and insured, with tracking number, paypal accepted..

Note: The playing cue and the break cue has a thick butt, as preferred from the owner

VwbpBPv.jpg

UFAp4G6.jpg

vVWzaSL.jpg

vJH4bcw.jpg

k8GJdGv.jpg

nbdvu5Q.jpg

KWQKdBo.jpg

K1lU9s6.jpg

K4YzKkf.jpg

Any concerns and questions, you may pm me or email me at albautistacues@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,
Al

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I have responded before and will probably again

this is a very honorable cue maker in every way

his cues compare with the finest over hear and you can not find a better value
I personally have one on order

he had to put me on the back burner because of a health issue that was serious but has been resolved

buy with confidence