Eric Iorgov cues

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently acquired one of his cues and I'd like to have an extra shaft made.

Does anybody know if he is still making cues and if so a contact number? He seems to be located in Corpus Christi TX.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently acquired one of his cues and I'd like to have an extra shaft made.

Does anybody know if he is still making cues and if so a contact number? He seems to be located in Corpus Christi TX.

He sold all of his equipment and what he had left awhile back. He had talked about moving but I don't know if that happened or not.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He sold all of his equipment and what he had left awhile back. He had talked about moving but I don't know if that happened or not.

That figures. The only reason I bought the cue is because I wanted a wrapless cue due to a problem I'm having with my fingertips on my grip hand which is made worse playing with a cue with a wrap.

It's a solid cue. Guess I'll have to find a third party to make a second shaft. Thanks for the information.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go forth: third party, second shaft, a first.

Best I could do with that, or I coulda taken the fifth.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go forth: third party, second shaft, a first.

Best I could do with that, or I coulda taken the fifth.

Not bad.

I'm kind of surprised the guy quit making cues. This is a solid cue. Points aren't even but I don't care about that as long as I can move the cue ball. It is a 2009 cue according to the signature and rolls straight.

I'm hyping cues for a guy who quit making cues.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not bad.

I'm kind of surprised the guy quit making cues. This is a solid cue. Points aren't even but I don't care about that as long as I can move the cue ball. It is a 2009 cue according to the signature and rolls straight.

I'm hyping cues for a guy who quit making cues.

Commission based earnings can be a real biatch, sometimes.