Finally!!!!

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Diamond Pro Am. It was set up this past Friday and it is awesome!!!!

Just wanted to share since I had asked opinions from the board in the past about whether to pull the trigger on this table or not...

I believe I made the right decision.

Attachments

• Diamond.jpg
    Diamond.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:

msubilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I envy you, I played on one two weeks ago at Kromes Billiards in Little Rock, AR and it was as good as everyone described it. As soon as I get a house with a big enough room to put it in, I'll be getting a 9'.

javi2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats! Nothing beats having your own table...playing whatever and whenever you want! Enjoy.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Congrats on your new table, I like my olhausen but I would trade it in a heart beat for that table. Very nice!:thumbup:

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
The Diamond light

awesome!!! next step...purchase the diamond light...used if you must but it's makes a huge difference.

I totally agree. I think the Diamond light makes the table about 30% BETTER at least. Too many people down play how important great, shadow-free lighting is to their pool game. JMO

Nice purchase,
Gordon Graham
Las Vegas

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I concur, the light makes a HUGE difference. Don't tell RKC that I have a Diamond light over my GC :D

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Nice table...

What did you get from McDonalds? I like Big Macs.

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
Thanks for all of the positive comments. It is definitely as good as advertised; I am thoroughly enjoying the table... Now to address a couple of questions/comments:

1. Table Height - I really haven't noticed a huge difference here; it may be slightly higher than my last table but not really enough to make a difference IMO. May have to use the bridge a little more often though.

2. Diamond Light - Yeah, I agree, after I ordered it I wish I had gotten the light to go with it. I meant to ask the installers if it would be an issue for me because the ceiling in my game room is quite high so I would probably need to a heavier chain for it than I currently have. However, this is something I am strongly considering in the near future.

3. McDonalds - Quarter Pounders all day long.

Thanks, again, for the comments.

TimmyB80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a beaut!! I just bought my starter table from a moving neighbor (an Olhausen) but if I could have convinced my wife to spend 3x more, I would get a Pro-Am all day long :)

Sigh... some day...

localguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice. I frequent a particular pool hall just because of the Diamond tables.
Great investment.