Elephant Ear Wrap

manopr350

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for oversized wrap ( around 16” ) with the option of colors other than black and brown.., if possible.
I have a Full Splice Blank on the thin side and maybe the leather wrap may give it a little more thickness.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for oversized wrap ( around 16” ) with the option of colors other than black and brown.., if possible.
I have a Full Splice Blank on the thin side and maybe the leather wrap may give it a little more thickness.

I'm not a cue maker, but if you wrap the cue and the wrap is flush with the forearm and butt of the cue, how it going to be any "thicker" than the cue without the wrap?

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a cue maker, but if you wrap the cue and the wrap is flush with the forearm and butt of the cue, how it going to be any "thicker" than the cue without the wrap?

The option for a thicker wrap would be cutting the top and bottom of the groove, just eneogh to make it flush on the ends. Unorthodox, but some people are doing this anyway.. The way the cue rolls on the table may be affected but all in all it works.