Cue Tips with CJ WILEY - Drawing the Ball

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CB...The truth will set you free! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Pendulum requires fewer muscles and is thus easier to teach to a newer player. When proper pre shot routine is followed along with proper set up the cue is level at point of contact. The initial subject of this thread was draw and there is every type of stroke out there used by many players who can draw the hell out of the ball. I know that the pendulum stroke can because I have seen Scott Lee draw 1-7 diamonds at demand and effortlessly. ( Scott, my buddy and cue maker is now a definite convert to the pendulum now and makes me sick with envy when he draws from 6 diamonds directly back)

Neil,your comment about Hopkins and his short back swing was totally accurate. Another player who had a very short back swing was Keith McCready. I use one because arthritis prohibits me from using a long back swing and as you mentioned it is easier to hit the right spot on the CB.

11 pages of opinions and concepts and the thing that stands out most too me is the patience, wisdom and self control of RandyG. He knows that the only person that can be converted to anything is the one who voluntarily comes with an open mind.