Cool old Brunswick literature......................

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earliest mention I've seen of Simonis for sale. I wonder what variant they were selling is the closest to 860?

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
" A good string of fish is never carried yp a sidestreet."
What a line:grin::wink:

indiana slim

Registered
I've found some of these tokens in my home town, and was able to find where the room was from the stamped name on the token. Pretty cool stuff.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huh??? Was that in there somewhere?

On one of the first handful of pages I think. They were talking about the quality woods they use so saying they don't hide it with paint.

This was great to go through, not just for the pool equipment but reading the period writing style. They even put in pictures of all of their and sales people buildings in the book.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On one of the first handful of pages I think. They were talking about the quality woods they use so saying they don't hide it with paint.

This was great to go through, not just for the pool equipment but reading the period writing style. They even put in pictures of all of their and sales people buildings in the book.
I know. I love old stuff like this. The literature had a style/class all its own. Working for Brunswick when they absolutely ruled would have been very cool.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

They said you will be proud of your table. Want to show others:)