Latest Josey

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Here's a new cue out of Keith Josey's hands....

After retooling the setup for his traditional prong process here is the first of many unique half splices that Keith will be delivering.. Rolling Dice Gambler with Timeless Timber and new Josey JAVA Dark Roast shaft.....

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josey is very talented

This really a nice gambler design,he makes great cues
i will never forget the cue he made for me

it was the most remarkable cue i ever saw
i could draw the ball so easily and so did
everyone else

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet cue. Real nice design and execution on a gambler cue. I hope he continues to make cues with this type of build.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Sweet cue. Real nice design and execution on a gambler cue. I hope he continues to make cues with this type of build.

Yes. Keith is looking forward to doing more builds like this in the future. :thumbup:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
What do you think of the new Java shaft? I've been thinking about trying one.

The cue isnt mine. I just posted it for Keith. Keith is sending out a Java shaft soon so I'll give you the "Skinny" after I get to take a test drive. :smile: ...Keith is getting very positive feedback.

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue isnt mine. I just posted it for Keith. Keith is sending out a Java shaft soon so I'll give you the "Skinny" after I get to take a test drive. :smile: ...Keith is getting very positive feedback.

Yeah let me know what you think. I'm getting ready to get a second shaft from him and this one is intriguing.

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
that is a really pretty one...I am celebrating my 10 year anniversary with mine. very nice!