Tor?

jcpoolgod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys I've seen a lot
Of tors zero x videos. They seem great. He seems like a great teacher. Have any of you worked with him? And had some noticeable improvements? Do any of you know how to get ahold of him? I would love to get some coaching. I had tried to get the 14 days with him. I live in cda idaho and he was in Spokane 30 miles away with some people that I know. But he nevertheless got back to me. I want to get some coaching from him. Of course I'm more than willing to pay him. If you have any contacts with him would you send him my way. Idk where he lives but I work in ND right now and want to meet up and get some lessons. Pass this along please

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Online instruction through his Patreon program is probably easier than landing in-person instruction and even that sells out very fast. I’m thankful I made it in the $15/mo.

Respectfully, Matt
(I don’t take myself too seriously. I hope you can return the favor.)

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Probably little over a year ago now, I also tried to get lessons from Tor. I was able to contract the office and was told that I would need to sign up for "14 Day Challenge", as, at least at that time, he was not offering any other private instructions.

Glad I didn't hesitate to do the sign up for the $15/month instruction. May not be the same as private lessons, but looks pretty good.

Aloha
Randy

jcpoolgod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That patriot thing seems great. Unfortunately it's all full. It sounds like a great way to stay accountable for your practice and to your coach. If he could add another spot that would be so cool

jcpoolgod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah that was an autocorrect. It's extremely annoying. I would rather just misspell every word I type than have autocorrect just guess and through a word in

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys I've seen a lot
Of tors zero x videos. They seem great. He seems like a great teacher. Have any of you worked with him? And had some noticeable improvements? Do any of you know how to get ahold of him? I would love to get some coaching. I had tried to get the 14 days with him. I live in cda idaho and he was in Spokane 30 miles away with some people that I know. But he nevertheless got back to me. I want to get some coaching from him. Of course I'm more than willing to pay him. If you have any contacts with him would you send him my way. Idk where he lives but I work in ND right now and want to meet up and get some lessons. Pass this along please

Tor worked with me for 3 days (24 hours+) it was all the time I could spare at the time.

He is very serious with his instruction, but in a nice way.

I will pass your post on to him.

Be aware though, when you say you want some instruction. You have no idea of what you have asked for, be leave me, it's like a boot camp. :)

John

jcpoolgod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tor worked with me for 3 days (24 hours+) it was all the time I could spare at the time.

He is very serious with his instruction, but in a nice way.

I will pass your post on to him.

Be aware though, when you say you want some instruction. You have no idea of what you have asked for, be leave me, it's like a boot camp. :)

John

Thanks man! I m ready!