Seattle area AZB'ers

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Will be coming home July 3rd for 2-3 weeks. Anyone that wants to meet up and shoot let me know. Have a great and safe 4th everyone.

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll still be in tempe, so when you get back, lets shoot some.
thom 425
two one zero

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
I'll still be in tempe, so when you get back, lets shoot some.
thom 425
two one zero

Will hit you up next week. Anyone have a line on any weekly bar table tourneys in Seattle or in the suburbs happening in the next 6 days that a weak to mid B player would have a shot in...without gettin' his shot in lol. Thanks.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mustard Seed Too in bellevue has a tourny every Saturday that is 100% matched. 8ball race to 2. Usually has 16-32 people.

Banks

Banned
Anything else in Bellevue around Coal Creek? Mustard Seed Too looks sorta kinda close, but wouldn't mind something right down the street when I go up to visit.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anything else in Bellevue around Coal Creek? Mustard Seed Too looks sorta kinda close, but wouldn't mind something right down the street when I go up to visit.

Coal Creek is in Bellevue, right? If so the Seed II tounry is the closest and usually draws a good number of people with the bar matching. If you don't mind driving a little bit you can hit the 9ball tourny at the Fleece on Friday.

Banks

Banned
Coal Creek is in Bellevue, right? If so the Seed II tounry is the closest and usually draws a good number of people with the bar matching. If you don't mind driving a little bit you can hit the 9ball tourny at the Fleece on Friday.

Yeah, Coal Creek's a little south.. looks like 150th would take me right over there. Mustard Seed Too would probably be my best bet, since I'd be driving up Saturdays or after work on Fridays to hang out for the weekend. This Rod guy sounds pretty good, I'll have to watch out for him. Race to 2 sounds like a fun little tournament. Thanks for the info on the tournament, I'll let ya know when I head up there next time. :thumbup:

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, Coal Creek's a little south.. looks like 150th would take me right over there. Mustard Seed Too would probably be my best bet, since I'd be driving up Saturdays or after work on Fridays to hang out for the weekend. This Rod guy sounds pretty good, I'll have to watch out for him. Race to 2 sounds like a fun little tournament. Thanks for the info on the tournament, I'll let ya know when I head up there next time. :thumbup:

Sounds good. I taught the TD how to run it so I know she does a good job :grin-square:

Shoot me a PM when/if you play

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
I think I know you. Did you play in the monday tourny at Vahalla ever?

I don't play too often, I work second shift. If a Holiday rolls around on a Monday, I get to play at ValHalla. I beat Bob last time I was there, and won that too,lol. Bob had a black eye that night, it must have threw his game off. All luck though, for sure. I usually go with my friend Gene, and Adam Burke sometimes also. Scott Carroll knows me also. I think you ran the tournament, one time I was there.

Last edited: