Looking

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine who played in the legends of One Pocket in 1991 is looking for a group photo taken of the players .If anyone would have any info on how to track one down it would be greatly appreciated.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM, where did you go?

I don't have any photos from this era, but I think Steve Booth, owner/webmaster of OnePocket.org may have some posters and/or photos. Grady Mathews and Steve Booth have shared a great deal from this time period in the pool world, especially as it pertains to one-hole.

Here's one of Grady's posters from a 1991 one-pocket tournament in Philadelphia. :)

Steve Booth might have more of these. I'm not sure. Also, if you venture on over to OnePocket.org's forum, you might gain more data for your quest.

Attachments

• 1991 Legends of One-Pocket.jpg
    1991 Legends of One-Pocket.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 182

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

I don't have any photos from this era, but I think Steve Booth, owner/webmaster of OnePocket.org may have some posters and/or photos. Grady Mathews and Steve Booth have shared a great deal from this time period in the pool world, especially as it pertains to one-hole.

Here's one of Grady's posters from a 1991 one-pocket tournament in Philadelphia. :)

Steve Booth might have more of these. I'm not sure. Also, if you venture on over to OnePocket.org's forum, you might gain more data for your quest.

Thanks Jam , that will me help me a lot in tracking this down. That is a great poster.The guy who I am trying to help told me Grady had the photos. Who knows they may be lost forever. I will try your ideas.