SBE Stream?

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know of there is going to be any live stream from the SBE? I know TAR is going to be there, but last year I went to TAR's website and they were not streaming the tourney.

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
Inside POOL Magazine is pleased to announce an agreement with McDermott Cue Mfg., LLC, to sponsor the free live stream of Allen Hopkins’ Super Billiards Expo, which takes place March 18-21, 2010. Widely considered the most successful billiards event, the Super Billiards Expo will feature thousands of professional and amateur pool players, vendors, spectators, and attendees.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
yep InsidePoolMag does this one as before.

they had lots of problems doing the Galveston stream. maybe 2 streams a year are just too much for them. Their mods were very much out of line with their banning of viewers for no reason. some mods seemed to be more concerned with getting the side bets lined up.

i hope that the vigorous 2 stream a year schedule will help them iron things out a bit ! but then their publications will suffer delays . oh business as ussuall !

great event , i hope the stream is great too. we'll see.

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info!!

The galveston stream was brutal, but it was free so we can't complain too much! Hopefully the SBE stream will be on par with what we are used to with TAR and Bigtruck!!