FS: BlackPearl..

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Up for sale this 3 players, nothing fancy but all beauty of woods from mother nature..

Cue 1: Ebony forearm with 4 long and 4 short, two toned amboyna burl, likewise to the buttsleeve, segmented wrapless handle of two tone amboyna burl and cored, double black linen joint and buttcap, ABCDE ringworks of white phenolic and ebony combo, brass radial pin, 58 inches, 19.6 oz, with 2 1al1 shafts at 13 mm. and with matching jps, price is sold, shipped and insured.paypal accepted.

Cue 2: Ebony forearm with 5 long and 5 short, amboyna burl, likewise to the buttsleeve, segmented wrapless handle of amboyna burl cored, amboyna burl joint and buttcap, ABCDE ringworks of crystalized turquoise with narra, maple and ebony combo, brass radial pin, 58 inches, 19.7 oz, with 2 1al1 shafts at 13 mm. and with matching jps, shipped and insured.paypal accepted, price is sold

Cue 3: Ebony forearm with 4 long and 4 short overlapping amboyna burl points with veneers, likewise to the buttsleeve, segmented wrapless amboyna burl handle cored, titans joint and buttcap, ABCDE flame veneer ringworks, Stainless steel radial pin, comes with two 12 splice low deflection shafts, and matching jps, length is 59 inches and weight is 19.5 oz.price is 1800usd, shipped and insured.paypal accepted..

for inquiries or concerns you may pm me or email at albautistacues@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,
Al

Last edited:

edep12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wow! Beautiful cues, brother! Wish I was in the market (Definition: Had the cash). GLWS (although it wouldn't break my heart if you just couldn't find a buyer for one of them for a bit, but I'm sure that won't be an issue. LOL).

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wow! Beautiful cues, brother! Wish I was in the market (Definition: Had the cash). GLWS (although it wouldn't break my heart if you just couldn't find a buyer for one of them for a bit, but I'm sure that won't be an issue. LOL).

Thanks brother..

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
i have long admired the looks and designs on your cues

you seem ton have a real gift for the job

best wishes to you

i have heard that you are a trustworthy person and deserving of
any orders you might get from the usa
dean