Drexeline 14-1 qualifier results wanted

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Me. too, and I'd like to see a list of all the entrants if someone has it.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I sent a message out to Bob Maidhof on Facebook, i will fill in the blanks when Bob gets back to me !

Steve

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Top Two

Shaun Wilkie and Andy Lincoln won the two Qualifier spots for the Worlds Tournament.

Fla. Bob

Registered
Drexeline Billiard Club 14.1 Results

Shawn Wilkie 1st Place - Andy Lincoln 2nd Place - Rick Molineiro 3rd - Alan Duty 4th - 5/6Joey Hong & Ed Moody - 7/8 Steve Shaw & Frank Wojciechowski - 9/12 James Heller, Mike Frank, Nataan Sulinski, Lou Johnston - 12/16 Peter Burrows, Coby Atkins, BYE & BYE Would like to thank all the Maryland guys for helping us out in getting a respectable field for our qualifier. The Maryland crew really came through for us here at Drexeline Billiard Club. A special thanks to Mr. Peter Burrows for helping to round up these players, he is certainly a true gentleman and a great asset to our sport of Billiards. We would like to wish Shawn Wilkie and Andy Lincoln a congrats for their good play and a special good luck wish in the World Championship. Fla. Bob

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Welcome Bob

Shawn Wilkie 1st Place - Andy Lincoln 2nd Place - Rick Molineiro 3rd - Alan Duty 4th - 5/6Joey Hong & Ed Moody - 7/8 Steve Shaw & Frank Wojciechowski - 9/12 James Heller, Mike Frank, Nataan Sulinski, Lou Johnston - 12/16 Peter Burrows, Coby Atkins, BYE & BYE Would like to thank all the Maryland guys for helping us out in getting a respectable field for our qualifier. The Maryland crew really came through for us here at Drexeline Billiard Club. A special thanks to Mr. Peter Burrows for helping to round up these players, he is certainly a true gentleman and a great asset to our sport of Billiards. We would like to wish Shawn Wilkie and Andy Lincoln a congrats for their good play and a special good luck wish in the World Championship. Fla. Bob

thanks so much

Mickey
highrun55