Itrader question

ByronJr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I am relatively new to AZ, I just finish purchasing a 314^2 shaft and I want to know how to send someone an Itrader?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
So I am relatively new to AZ, I just finish purchasing a 314^2 shaft and I want to know how to send someone an Itrader?

I posted this a while back and it should fix you right up.

best,
brian kc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they achieved (it would be "25" in the example above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name'. Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction is based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be required to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

Best,
Brian kc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ByronJr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Itrader

I posted this a while back and it should fix you right up.

best,
brian kc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they achieved (it would be "25" in the example above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name'. Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction is based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be required to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

Best,
Brian kc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks! Appreciate the help