Schon Unique 84

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
!B2Z-4Tw!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKnME)5QCpsK4BMiVqKymIw~~_3.jpg

1d0f_12.jpg

1828_12.jpgI recently perchased a Schon u84 and a Schon 1312. Before that I played with Joss and Meucci. And I have noticed the difference as soon as I played my first game with the Schon. The feel of the hit is so much more solid that the cues I've owned before. The Schon u84 is my favorite it has an OB2 shaft Kamui ss black. 1312 has OB1 with Kamui ss black tip. The shafts are interchangable but I perfer the OB2 shaft both of the Kamui tips are a dime radius. I also just purchased a Schon LTD from koinnkid on the forum. I played with it for the first time tonight and it's very similiar to the u84. For some reason the 1312 butt is thicker than the others and Iwas wondering if that has anything to do with my shooting being a little off with the 1312 ? It dosn't feel as comfortable in my hands as the others what do you'll think?

Richard

Last edited:

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
I think there are nastier duties than playing with fine Schon cues. I know I just love mine....Those are very very nice.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i am left thinking that this could have been the perfect cue if they had just made the butt a little fancier
happy trails

dean

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
????

i am left thinking that this could have been the perfect cue if they had just made the butt a little fancier
happy trails

dean

i dont know about that but there are so many inlays in this cue maybe they got tired by the time they got to it lol , this is by far the nicest cue i have ever owned and it hit like a dream , but i havent played with any custom cues like gina black etc so i cant compare my be 1 day;)