Gold Crown money clip

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
1961 was the year of The Hustler and the Gold Crown table

Perfect marriage in this item

I'm downsizing my collection as we move across the country, so I wanted to show the coolest stuff if before it is gone

iO8xFNfh.jpg

6Ii1Dikh.jpg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Way past cool Patrick! Moving across country could possibly mean west, We could use a guy like you back this a way:wink:

I thought I seen everything made by Brunswick but I guess not.:cool:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Very nice piece!! Cant be many around. Im interested in buying it if you want to sell it.

Denis

PM me, I have a ton of very obscure items that I'm going to clean out. We're moving to a very small apartment in California and I am distilling down to one toter of billiards stuff. Unfortunately, this means a lot of cool stuff is leaving. Figured I would share some photos on here before it's gone

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
PM me, I have a ton of very obscure items that I'm going to clean out. We're moving to a very small apartment in California and I am distilling down to one toter of billiards stuff. Unfortunately, this means a lot of cool stuff is leaving. Figured I would share some photos on here before it's gone

Two words, seller's remorse. I wish you no regrets.

The money clip is unique. Any idea what the 1 and 2 represent?

Thanks for sharing.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Two words, seller's remorse. I wish you no regrets.

The money clip is unique. Any idea what the 1 and 2 represent?

Thanks for sharing.

Look at the front of the clip - those aren't pool balls, they are bowling pins. The 1 and 2 are regarding the 1 and 2 balls you get per frame in bowling.

No seller's remorse. I'm consolidating my collection into a 24x48 dealer case and a small tub.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Super cool.

What's the matter, not paying enough taxes in NY? Lol. They're killing me this year.
Jason

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Brunswick

Anything Brunswick bowling is becoming very collectible, Brunswick bowling division was sold to Qubica AMF... Brunswick bowling is history....(

Rob.M

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool.

And I know this is only scratching the surface. He's got some cool stuff! :smile:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1961 was the year of The Hustler and the Gold Crown table

Perfect marriage in this item

I'm downsizing my collection as we move across the country, so I wanted to show the coolest stuff if before it is gone

iO8xFNfh.jpg

6Ii1Dikh.jpg

Cool item. That image on there is actually the panels that used to hang just above the pins in the old Brunswick equipped lanes. 1 is for lane one..2 is for lane two. The dot on either side of the pin design at the bottom tells you if it is ball one or ball 2.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another few....apologies for small pictures...Btw, the dots on the money clip would all be lighted on the panels which shows in this second picture.

Attachments

• 0168d124019648e5dbbea2b1194a90ca.jpg
    0168d124019648e5dbbea2b1194a90ca.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 1502094788885.jpg
    1502094788885.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited: