3rd Place Thanks Az

Grimm Reaper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too pumped to sleep! Just got done 3rd of 64 should have won it, but baby steps are O.K. Never dreamed of doing this well till I found Az. New Stick, too much knowledge(to handle) and a little luck = good run. I should have kept Az to myself, but I told everyone who would listen. I LOVE THIS PLACE! THANKS ..............THE GRIMM REAPER

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3rd place

You're welcome. :grin:

j/k.. great job! Good attitude with the baby steps too. Sounds like you're well on your way to 1st place next time.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
congrats....

it is allways great to play a gear better than you have ever played...i played tonight in a local tourny with about 25 players...all but handfull of the players are pretty good shooters....and i finished 5th which for me is really good....i think it is my new cue.....that TONY ZINZOLA knows how to make a cue that plays outstanding and really makes me fill confident when shooting with it...maybe next time i will get 3rd:grin-square:...mickey carroll

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love hockey and about someone doing good in their first tournament! What kind of stick, Easton composite (they are the best at $250)? Which way do you shoot left or right? What level Pee-wee, Midget, Industrial (mens league)?

When people are posting about hockey on a pool forum, you know it is starting to go big in the states . Thanks Gretzky!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I love hockey and about someone doing good in their first tournament! What kind of stick, Easton composite (they are the best at $250)? Which way do you shoot left or right? What level Pee-wee, Midget, Industrial (mens league)?

When people are posting about hockey on a pool forum, you know it is starting to go big in the states . Thanks Gretzky!
:scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead:

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Congratulations. Someday I hope to boost of a third place finish. I am off to practice now!

Larry

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Congrats!

Congrats on 3rd place! I agree AZ is the best place to share, it's family!:)

David Harcrow

Grimm Reaper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't want to brag too much

8 ball bar box double elimination. This is our hangouts pool super bowl. Due to large waiting list to get in they split it into two 32 man brackets. Top 16 from each qualify for last nites 32 man bracket. Finished out of the money in last weeks, hung around last nite on winners side. Lost to winner (probly should not have) scratched on 8 for second loss and 3rd place. Being on Az has really helped my game. Still lots to learn, and I'm no kid anymore so I've got to learn fast. I think I have a pool problem!

JonnyB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I have a pool problem!

Hey back off! I Can quit anytime I want!.. Oh, I just reread your post.. You said YOU have a pool problem. Sorry, I guess I'm a bit touchy on this one. Carry on and nice showing.

Jonny (I Can Quit Anytime I Want) B.