DC, Maryland, Room suggestions

Stockpot

Registered
Greetings all

Spending some time out in Maryland/DC and looking for pool room suggestions. Virginia included. Any help would be appreciated. Looking to spend some time in the area playing on 9 FT or 3C tables. Thank you in advance!

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
The only places in Maryland that have 9 foot tables (that I am aware of) is Top Hat in Parkville MD, and Triple 9's in Elkton MD.

I moved from MD 5 years ago, so I am not current on the pool scene there or DC. Even when I lived there, NoVA was my go to.

Greetings all

Spending some time out in Maryland/DC and looking for pool room suggestions. Virginia included. Any help would be appreciated. Looking to spend some time in the area playing on 9 FT or 3C tables. Thank you in advance!

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Triple nines in Jessup, Bedrock Billiards in DC (only 5 tables), Revolution in Springfield VA, and the very best room is Quball 1 in Capitol Heights MD ( tight tables, mostly one pocket) -if there are pool rooms in heaven, I'm sure they would bear a close resemblance to this one.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a big place, when you gotta fight traffic.

What area will you be in...have a car? What hours you trying to go to pool room?

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
7 Billiards at Shady Grove has 10 tight Diamond 9-footers. You can find info on Facebook. Or PM me.

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quball 1 and triple nines are best options for daytime play ,get there early ,both open at 11

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
7 Billiards at Shady Grove has 10 tight Diamond 9-footers. You can find info on Facebook. Or PM me.

They are blue labels too, cyclop balls...my new favorite place but over an hour drive for me.

Also there is Bankshots in Laurel, only 3 nine footers but if you get there before 6 or 7 they should be open. It takes a while for the 18 or so 7’ to fill up lol.

Stockpot - send me a message if you want to play some, even just for fun.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be driving, and A little distance is not a problem. Looking for daytime play mostly

Location you'll be in would be really helpful to giving best input.

Distance not a problem...you will be singing a different song when it takes you an hour and a half to go 20mi!

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
The only places in Maryland that have 9 foot tables (that I am aware of) is Top Hat in Parkville MD, and Triple 9's in Elkton MD.

I moved from MD 5 years ago, so I am not current on the pool scene there or DC. Even when I lived there, NoVA was my go to.

I would add Champion Billiards in Frederick, Md. They have nine footers as well as a few bar boxes. It's actually Buckeystown, just south of Frederick.

All the best,
WW