Scruggs Misidentified on Ebay

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
This is close to me. If anybody needs me to contact the seller to see condition of the items let me know.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now that a nice steal of a price on this setup. Just tell you wife it's an investment...they'll go for it LOL.

duc.

Grumpy

Senior Citizen
Silver Member
I guess I missed something I didn't see where it was identified as any thing.

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
I had never thought about it before but when reading TS sideways it does look like HA.

Last edited:

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
that took some searching to find (unless you were looking for George cases). I used to purposely misspell searches on eBay back in the day to find deals....exp. Calloway instead of Callaway etc... It still works occasionally, but quite a few others have been doing that for years too (so, the deals aren't nearly as good as they used to be). I'm sure it's been tried w/cues (and worked) too. GOOD FIND!!

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw it about 3 or 4 hours ago...Just didn't like the wood at the joint...I laughed when I was reading and saw it was HA...I was like who the heck is that...Then I looked at the picks and saw the TS

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
yea i saw that last nite too i thought about it but i dont like how it looks so i passed on it but its an awesome find if thats what u're looking for. the it's george isnt bad either.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
I saw it about 3 or 4 hours ago...Just didn't like the wood at the joint...I laughed when I was reading and saw it was HA...I was like who the heck is that...Then I looked at the picks and saw the TS

Not a fan of the joint and buttcap either, but Tim could change those for you for a pretty small fee considering the worth of the cue....

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
robert777 said:
If I was ordering it I would have chose a lighter stain in the forearm. I like the butt, but then I'm a sucker for cocobolo. Not certain about the joint but again . . . I like the cocobolo and a good deal. I appriciate the input and the chance to share what I think was a good deal. I have only been a member here for a short time but it's been a great forum thus far. I find myself logging in everyday!

....and I can have the case for $$$?

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
TrustyRusty

Sorry, I had sent a response to your question earlier via PM.
At this time I plan on keeping everything except for the Duffy. If that changes I will notify you first!