My JB Case Arrived

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi folks,

After waiting what seemed like years but was only slightly over four months, my custom JB case arrived this afternoon. Exactly what I wanted. Another reason I invested in a JB Case product.

John loaned me a double strap case at the BCAPL's last month. Found it to be really comfortable long term. Slightly difficult to put on but worth the extra effort. Also aids my poor posture :eek: !

Thank you John, Karen, Matthew and your staff of craftspeople.

Lyn

Attachments

• JB Case.jpg
    JB Case.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 839

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I like the red, and no one can ever steal it with the personalization.

Very sharp, I'd love to see those straps up close

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Hi folks,

After waiting what seemed like years but was only slightly over four months, my custom JB case arrived this afternoon. Exactly what I wanted. Another reason I invested in a JB Case product.

John loaned me a double strap case at the BCAPL's last month. Found it to be really comfortable long term. Slightly difficult to put on but worth the extra effort. Also aids my poor posture :eek: !

Lyn

Glad he comes through for you!

I got left lerching for him to do right on numerous occasions. Gave up on him and JBcases sadly.

KD

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The double strap would work great for wearing it like a backpack when I'm riding my motorcycle, that my wife won't let me buy, to the pool hall.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi folks,

Lyn

That is a nice looking case that matches that pretty red car of yours:)

DJ62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lyn the case looks great. Good luck at Erie this weekend and thanks again for dinner.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Glad he comes through for you!

I got left lerching for him to do right on numerous occasions. Gave up on him and JBcases sadly.

KD

John rocks the pool world... But not always on follow thru or timeliness ...

He will always do right based on the years I have known him... Just maybe not promptly... especially when life gets in the way....

and I hope for him it's in the way more than ever... you have seen pics of Karen and the Kids???? That's a life that should be in your way 24/7..

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
To bad john does not post here on the forums anymore...
We lost a world class case maker around here...
John takes care of the customer, all are valued customers.

Top notch'
I do not work for JB cases, buy one and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Great choice of case and looks awesome!

Rob.M

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
John rocks the pool world... But not always on follow thru or timeliness ...

He will always do right based on the years I have known him... Just maybe not promptly... especially when life gets in the way....

and I hope for him it's in the way more than ever... you have seen pics of Karen and the Kids???? That's a life that should be in your way 24/7..
His concept of doing right and mine differ. On more than one occasions I have been mislead. Ask for one thing and get something else near 90%.

Ask for new top or lid. Been over a year. Communication is poor via azb PM's when here. Poor via Facebook. Poor via in person at expo.

Would prefer he man up and refund or get the molasses out his a$$

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

bgood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I completely disagree with the horrible service. I had a slight issue with my strap, he and Karen had a new one out to me within a week and it is perfect. I couldnt be happier with his customer service. I have been using his cases since he was the instroke case maker.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I completely disagree with the horrible service. I had a slight issue with my strap, he and Karen had a new one out to me within a week and it is perfect. I couldnt be happier with his customer service. I have been using his cases since he was the instroke case maker.

You're lucky. Surprised the strap issue isn't more common. All three of mine have failed after a few months. Asked to have two replaced (or just flat out buy) on separate occasions. Both took over 3 months to actually receive after having to remind numerous times.

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WHY does every thread on AZ have to be hijacked with negative comments that have NOTHING to do with the original post? This one got two positive comments before it went south, WTF? If your not happy about something start your own thread. The OP is happy good for him..... Sick of the BS on AZ........

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
You're lucky. Surprised the strap issue isn't more common. All three of mine have failed after a few months. Asked to have two replaced (or just flat out buy) on separate occasions. Both took over 3 months to actually receive after having to remind numerous times.

I am at a YEAR for a new top or lid that he makes that holds a cue ball. I wanted one modified that holds joint protectors. I was told no problem and "PAID" immediately via paypal to expedite. I still do not have the lid or a refund. Not even an apology!

I ordered a JBCASE prototype I saw online and asked is it available? Was told "YES" then after several weeks I am told "I decided to keep that one and make you another" I was upset as it had been described as having pockets inside of pockets on that model. The one I got was close with a few zippers and pockets missing. I bring it to his attention and says design my dream case and he will make it and swap out. That was 5 years ago nothing!

I design and ask for Loops to attach the strap on BOTH the side and back of the case. I get the case with back only attachment!

The stuff is minor and like i said I got 90% of what I asked for not 100%. But, he got paid 100% not 90%!!!!

I did not like the bait and switch move!
I did not like the offer to make another case that never materialized!
I did not like the product arriving TWICE with requested items omitted!
I did not like the lack of response from JBCASES

I have been very polite and kind in numerous venues and slow to make some noise about my experiences. I just believe a man that does not keep his word and says anything to make a sale is not to be trusted. Sad but true!

KD

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get to use one of my favorite lines from a movie!

That's a lot of red for one man.

Clovis: That's a lot of yellow for one man.

Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: I thought you were color-blind.

Clovis: I can see that!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I get to use one of my favorite lines from a movie!

That's a lot of red for one man.

Clovis: That's a lot of yellow for one man.

Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: I thought you were color-blind.

Clovis: I can see that!

+1 for Curious George