Any AZer's going to be in San Diego for WPBA event?

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sugeknight said:
I should be driving down for final day action. Who wants some friendly action on the side?

I will reach the place by 9pm on wednesday and Pro Am will be finished by then:cool: .

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
~jj~ said:
funny, I recognize everyone but the first. just never looked that closely. :confused: ;)

oh, I will probably be there for the pro-am.

By the time I reach that place ( 9pm )proAm will be finished:cool:

hilla_hilla

I'd rather be foosing it!
Silver Member
AuntyDan said:
This is exactly why I strongly discourage my wife from ever buying me anything Pool-related as a present. If she ever bought me a cue I'd be forced to shoot with it no matter how awful it played, or how pretty the airbrushed unicorn was.

Friends don't let friends buy Meuccis.

I let him choose the cue...

hilla_hilla

Silver Member
~jj~ said:
funny, I recognize everyone but the first. just never looked that closely. :confused: ;)

oh, I will probably be there for the pro-am.

Funny because the 3rd one is my cousin from Indiana that hasn't held a cue stick in her life.

The 2nd girl is 1girlwon (Tina Pawloski) and the last is Sue Lance. The picture was taken at the Padres game last night.

I won't make the pro-am but will probably be there Thursday evening.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
hilla_hilla said:
Funny because the 3rd one is my cousin from Indiana that hasn't held a cue stick in her life.

The 2nd girl is 1girlwon (Tina Pawloski) and the last is Sue Lance. The picture was taken at the Padres game last night.

I won't make the pro-am but will probably be there Thursday evening.

Hillary,

I saw you and Tina at one point or another at the Southwest Challenge but I was completely wasted both times so I ran away instead of attempting to say hi and explaining that I swear I wasn't stalking you I just happened to recognize you from your avatar. See, it still sounds weird even now. I did end up talking to Amanda who was on Tina's team for a few minutes while watching a SL2 deal with a safety battle.

I'll try again at Viejas!

-James

hilla_hilla

Silver Member
James said:
Hillary,

I saw you and Tina at one point or another at the Southwest Challenge but I was completely wasted both times so I ran away instead of attempting to say hi and explaining that I swear I wasn't stalking you I just happened to recognize you from your avatar. See, it still sounds weird even now. I did end up talking to Amanda who was on Tina's team for a few minutes while watching a SL2 deal with a safety battle.

I'll try again at Viejas!

-James

I was pretty trashed myself. Even if we did meet, neither of us would of remembered the conversation;) .

See you at Viejas!

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Yeah you were at the bar when I saw you :D, but I was trashed enough that I was convinced to take a whole shot of tabasco sauce at that little diner. It was AWFUL.

hilla_hilla

Silver Member
James said:
Yeah you were at the bar when I saw you :D, but I was trashed enough that I was convinced to take a whole shot of tabasco sauce at that little diner. It was AWFUL.

I played on the team with Sue and Amanda. That Saturday after we lost at 10am we were at the Splash bar celebrating our loss. By 6pm Amanda and Sue did 13 shots of Washington Apples and I had done 11. I guess we were making fools of ourselves in the tournament room running around yelling, "San Diego!" It was pretty bad. Nothing I should admit on a public internet pool forum, lol. At least I didn't gulp down tobassco:D .

At least I didn't get caught with Wendy's, Mr. Stud...

Last edited:

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
hilla_hilla said:
I played on the team with Sue and Amanda. That Saturday after we lost at 10am we were at the Splash bar celebrating our loss. By 6pm Amanda and Sue did 13 shots of Washington Apples and I had done 11. I guess we were making fools of ourselves in the tournament room running around yelling, "San Diego!" It was pretty bad. Nothing I should admit on a public internet pool forum, lol. At least I didn't gulp down tobassco:D .

At least I didn't get caught with Wendy's, Mr. Stud...

I remember while I was trashed in the tourney room someone yelled "SAN DIEGO!" and I started yelling "WOOOOOOOOO" but it was some dude, I saw him. Maybe you got him started...

hilla_hilla

Silver Member
James said:
I remember while I was trashed in the tourney room someone yelled "SAN DIEGO!" and I started yelling "WOOOOOOOOO" but it was some dude, I saw him. Maybe you got him started...

I was feeling somewhat idiotic about the whole thing and then I ran into Clint at Players on Monday and he told me he thought it was cute.

I think I did start something. After that every time someone went by me someone would yell, "San Diego". Amanda loved it and I had fun:) .

Last edited:

~jj~

3 ball ghost is strong
Silver Member
hilla_hilla said:

Maybe I just recognize your cousin from swc or players this past monday night. If not, maybe she just looks like someone else I have seen around.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Yeah it's kinda funny...

hilla_hilla said:
That's funny! A few months back I bought my ex boyfriend a Meucci for his b-day. He loved the way it looked but hated playing with it.

I thought about bringing some water gernades to :D . It's warm in Alpine.

He ended up buying a SP off some guy while up in WA. I was there when he got it. He liked the way it shot. I think that it was more that he didn't like the black dot shaft. He thought it was an old meucci shaft.

Jaden.

p.s. I came straight from work and unfortunately they won't let me wear my superhero t shirts to work....

Oh and I don't know which one of us were more srprised to run into each other up in WA.

hilla_hilla

Silver Member
Jaden said:
He ended up buying a SP off some guy while up in WA. I was there when he got it. He liked the way it shot. I think that it was more that he didn't like the black dot shaft. He thought it was an old meucci shaft.

Jaden.

p.s. I came straight from work and unfortunately they won't let me wear my superhero t shirts to work....

Oh and I don't know which one of us were more srprised to run into each other up in WA.

I've had a couple of missed calls/messages but haven't talked to him. Did he seem ok?

I like the batman shirts.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
hilla_hilla said:
I've had a couple of missed calls/messages but haven't talked to him. Did he seem ok?

I like the batman shirts.

He seemed good. He was staying with Jeff and seemed to be having a hard time getting action but other than that he seemed good, hadn't lost a lot of weight or anything from lack of eating. I had asked him if he had played Chuckie yet, but I guess chuckie didn't have a backer willing to put up enough for him to be willing to play.

I'll be back up there after next week and I'll see if I run into him how he's doing so that I can let everyone back here know.

hilla_hilla

Silver Member
Jaden said:
He seemed good. He was staying with Jeff and seemed to be having a hard time getting action but other than that he seemed good, hadn't lost a lot of weight or anything from lack of eating. I had asked him if he had played Chuckie yet, but I guess chuckie didn't have a backer willing to put up enough for him to be willing to play.

I'll be back up there after next week and I'll see if I run into him how he's doing so that I can let everyone back here know.

Thanks, Jaden!

You can just pm me, that way we don't knock anyone's action;) .

girlwon1

Silver Member
The draw happens after the players meeting. The meeting is either at 6:00 or 7:00. They do the draw when the pro/am starts.

I think the meeting is at 6 since there is a pro/am, they usually hold it one hour earlier when there is one.

I will be there tonight and probably on Friday.

See you guys there....

Tina Pawloski

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
girlwon1 said:
The draw happens after the players meeting. The meeting is either at 6:00 or 7:00. They do the draw when the pro/am starts.

I think the meeting is at 6 since there is a pro/am, they usually hold it one hour earlier when there is one.

I will be there tonight and probably on Friday.

See you guys there....

Tina Pawloski
Thank you Tina. Johnnyt