My last Road Trip

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks Good!

Looks like the AC for the rear on the roof of the truck, don't know if it will run by itself. Probably has dual batteries and an oversized alternator, all part of the usual ambulance package. A good many little things you wouldn't think about are standard on the ambulance and other emergency vehicles. Should make a great conversion. Have fun!

By the way, I think folks underestimate those little fru-fru dogs. They were bred to serve as temple guard dogs originally. Found one in my brother's burn pile, not much more than eyeballs and ash! Seemed like he had been there awhile, surprising with the predators we have. True to breeding it climbed to throat high ready to attack. A fierce growl and snarl said he was ready to rumble, well until I reached a hand out and touched the side of his face! No idea how he got there but he was very ready to be rescued. I was on a lawn tractor and wasn't too sure how he was going to take to riding on that. Not a problem, he climbed on my shoulder and was good to go! He cleaned up fantastic but I couldn't keep a dog so he went to a good home. Only had him a couple weeks and still miss the little stinker!

Hu