Nervousness or his normal stroke?

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did anyone else notice how much the shorter of the two gentlemen from Korea was shaking when he was shooting today during the World Cup of Pool? Initially I thought that it might be nerves, but I also noticed that he did it when he broke as well.

You can see that he does it when he breaks at the 10:05 mark.

The 11:55 & 20:03 marks are other good examples. The commentators even mention it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RCTeNYn3ME

It will be interesting to see if he shoots the same when he plays England A on Thursday.

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could just be a tremor from a neurological disorder. If it was me it would just be the nerves!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just going by his demeanor in the chair, it's not nerves, but a tremor. Announcers showed no class making fun of him so much for it.

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just going by his demeanor in the chair, it's not nerves, but a tremor. Announcers showed no class making fun of him so much for it.
My thoughts exactly.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didnt get to see what you guys are talking about, but that is BS that he was being made fun of. Be it tremor or nerves.
Nick Varner has a tremor in his right arm when he plays, has for as long as I can remember watching him....... never seen anyone poke fun at Nick.

Hopefully this will be the commentators last "job" commentating.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stevie Moore shows that tremor too. It's hard to believe it would be good for your shooting, but apparently many good players do it. In fact, I'm going to try it. ;)

Yeah the commentator kept on it. I believe he was the same one who said about the younger Malaysian player that he looked like he spent more time on his hair than on his pool game. :eek:

DJ14.1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's he doing with his mechanics? It looks like his elbow's not directly above his forearm, and something's weird with his wrist. What's out of whack there, and does that cause his shaking?

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At this point it is clear that the gentleman has a tremor. I wish the commentators would stop mentioning it.

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that Ted Lerner? His commentary is weak. He is a wanker. (insert exaggerated accent for tv hype)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Dick Lane shook like a leaf......at straight pool, some people think he ran more hundreds
than Willie.