Aramith sticker shock

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
I bought a set of tv balls about 5 years ago...I think it was about then. I want to say I spent less than 150 shipped. I went to look on ozone for another set and noticed several sets for 225-350!!!!! What in the hell? When did this happen? I wont be going with them for that price. Will have to try to find a good deal on here or ebay. :mad::frown:

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
When Obama cranked up the printing presses and turned your dollar into 60 cents.Enjoy!!

bill

Yeah I know. But people are to focused on the important issues (who is more popular) to see the real problems. I hope we get em out this go around.
The crazy thing is the measles cue ball price is the same. They just jacked up the price of the sets?? Must be something to do with the simonis buy out...lol

Last edited:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Yeah, aramith has gotten out of my reach. Imagine how stupid I feel...I had 3 sets of super pro's so I thought I would sell one so I could buy a TV set. I sold an unopened set for $130 just as the price jumped to $225. I won't be getting my TV set.

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow thats quite a lot. we paid for the super pro set around 130 euros i think? tv set is marked with 180€ but we nearly always get at least 10% discount.

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its all Bush's fault

I think it is Obama`s fault it didn`t rain on the corn crop this year as well.

no, but Obama is responsible for the huge federal deficits. The mainstream media is so biased towards liberals that if anyone publicly opposes Obama they must be a racist.

The NY Times runs a big story accusing John McCain of having an affair w/a campaign staffer right before the election. Proof, what proof? We don't need no stinkin proof. At the very same time John Edwards was actually in an affair w/a staffer that was pretty well known to the liberal reporters following the campaign. This tryst even produced a love child and his wife was suffering from cancer at the time. Not a mumbling word of this ever was written by the NY Times or Wash Post, can't besmirch one of our own don't you know? The National Enquirer of all publications broke the story.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projected Wednesday that the deficit for 2012 will run $1.1 trillion, the fourth year in a row the shortfall will exceed $1 trillion

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-11t-federal-deficit-this-year/#ixzz24YyZIprB

When Obama abruptly changes his position on an issue (think gay marriage), he is said to have evolved. When Mitt does the same (say, on abortion), he flip-flops, lol. A gallon of gas cost $1.89 on the day Bush left office in 2009.

U.S. casualties in Afghanistan under Bush — a national catastrophe. Higher U.S. casualties in Afghanistan under Obama — what casualties? Don’t call them Americans either, they’re “coalition forces” or “NATO troops.” Afghans shooting their American commanders — stick with the euphemism “green-on-blue violence.

Ann Romney wears a $990 shirt in May, and the Washington Post denounces her as out of touch and “indicative of a tone-deaf campaign.” Earlier this year in London Mooch-elle Obama showed off an embroidered jacket that cost $6,800. The verdict? She “wowed ’em” at Buckingham Palace.Bush’s $4 trillion deficit in eight years? “Unpatriotic,” according to Barack. Obama’s $5 trillion deficit in four years? “The private sector is doing fine,” according to Barack. No it isn't.

Please don't think for a moment I am defending Bush or I feel McCain was a good candidate as I don't feel that way. I don't believe Mitt is a great guy either but he clearly is the lesser of two evils.

Even I can't make this stuff up.

Obama's Aunt, an illegal alien, lives in a public housing project in Boston with her nose deep in the public trough. Her deportation hearing was cancelled her Nephew could have her staying with him or at least pay to rent her an apartment but he won't support her but he had nothing to do with her being allowed to stay as an illegal. Yeah hes a swell guy, lol.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/obama_aunt_blames_order_system_for_ZhaIjJFCQrj516UY1NdeML

His Uncle living in the Boston area with an expired visa for almost 20 years was busted for drunk driving not long ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/obamas-uncle-arrested-on-_n_941067.html

Last edited:

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well THIS belongs into NPR, but just for your amusement, obama asked some european leaders why they dont just print more money to solve the crisis.

basic economic knowledge seems not to be the strength of the one or the other "worlds mightiest man" :smile:

BTT: you dont really need the tv set, the centennials are also great balls and cost just half as much.

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no, but Obama is responsible for the huge federal deficits. The mainstream media is so biased towards liberals that if anyone publicly opposes Obama they must be a racist.

The NY Times runs a big story accusing John McCain of having an affair w/a campaign staffer right before the election. Proof, what proof? We don't need no stinkin proof. At the very same time John Edwards was actually in an affair w/a staffer that was pretty well known to the liberal reporters following the campaign. This tryst even produced a love child and his wife was suffering from cancer at the time. Not a mumbling word of this ever was written by the NY Times or Wash Post, can't besmirch one of our own don't you know? The National Enquirer of all publications broke the story.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projected Wednesday that the deficit for 2012 will run $1.1 trillion, the fourth year in a row the shortfall will exceed $1 trillion

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-11t-federal-deficit-this-year/#ixzz24YyZIprB

When Obama abruptly changes his position on an issue (think gay marriage), he is said to have evolved. When Mitt does the same (say, on abortion), he flip-flops, lol. A gallon of gas cost $1.89 on the day Bush left office in 2009.

U.S. casualties in Afghanistan under Bush — a national catastrophe. Higher U.S. casualties in Afghanistan under Obama — what casualties? Don’t call them Americans either, they’re “coalition forces” or “NATO troops.” Afghans shooting their American commanders — stick with the euphemism “green-on-blue violence.

Ann Romney wears a $990 shirt in May, and the Washington Post denounces her as out of touch and “indicative of a tone-deaf campaign.” Earlier this year in London Mooch-elle Obama showed off an embroidered jacket that cost $6,800. The verdict? She “wowed ’em” at Buckingham Palace.Bush’s $4 trillion deficit in eight years? “Unpatriotic,” according to Barack. Obama’s $5 trillion deficit in four years? “The private sector is doing fine,” according to Barack. No it isn't.

Please don't think for a moment I am defending Bush or I feel McCain was a good candidate as I don't feel that way. I don't believe Mitt is a great guy either but he clearly is the lesser of two evils.

Even I can't make this stuff up.

Obama's Aunt, an illegal alien, lives in a public housing project in Boston with her nose deep in the public trough. Her deportation hearing was cancelled her Nephew could have her staying with him or at least pay to rent her an apartment but he won't support her but he had nothing to do with her being allowed to stay as an illegal. Yeah hes a swell guy, lol.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/obama_aunt_blames_order_system_for_ZhaIjJFCQrj516UY1NdeML

His Uncle living in the Boston area with an expired visa for almost 20 years was busted for drunk driving not long ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/obamas-uncle-arrested-on-_n_941067.html

Why on earth would you think anyone on this website cares about your political opinions?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
When Obama cranked up the printing presses and turned your dollar into 60 cents.Enjoy!!

bill

AMEN.

fed%2Bprinting_dees.jpg

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why on earth would you think anyone on this website cares about your political opinions?

I did, I enjoyed reading his comments. In fact, I enjoyed them a lot more than your unsolicited comment about Obama, the corn crop and rain. But I won't be as rude as you by commenting about how I don't care about your comment.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I did, I enjoyed reading his comments. In fact, I enjoyed them a lot more than your unsolicited comment about Obama, the corn crop and rain. But I won't be as rude as you by commenting about how I don't care about your comment.

^^^^^ yep :thumbup:

Not to mention he was articulate, accurate and responsible and left his own personal opinion out and just based it on facts. He would NOT be allowed in NPR with the type of logic he so eloquently displayed... and I should know, I"m one of the NPR lurkers :)

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My "unsolicited Comment"? You don`t consider his purely,100% political cut and paste post to be "unsolicited"? Who, by the way, "solicited" your comment? The fact is that many posts are unsolicited. My point was simply that his political rant was better suited to Fox News. My comment about the corn and the rain was only a tongue in cheek reply to what I considered a cheap shot at our president.