We haven't been blowing smoke....

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to see you are doing well on the business :smile:

Seems to be a fair competitor for Taom tip, I would love to try one out. Will have to order one later on :embarrassed2:

What are they made of? Impregnated leather if my memory serves me right but I need to ask to be sure :rolleyes:

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hands down the best break tip out there these days & possibly ever. I was given crazy looks when I had the tip of my original OB break cue taken off for the Hammerhead. Now those same people are asking how my break looks so strong now.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Good to see you are doing well on the business :smile:

Seems to be a fair competitor for Taom tip, I would love to try one out. Will have to order one later on :embarrassed2:

What are they made of? Impregnated leather if my memory serves me right but I need to ask to be sure :rolleyes:

Our "Solid" is the impregnated leather... The Hammerhead is 100% synthetic and a pain in the ass if you don't use one of the toughened CAs...

We recommend Loctite Blackmax but lots of installers convinced me to try the Gorilla Glue Super Glue GEL and I was completely surprised when I did a shear rest on it and found out it was better than I thought and as good as I was hearing.......

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which is harder?

I should try a Hammerhead. Are they used for breaking and jumping and are they harder then the Samsara break tip?

Another vote for Gorilla Super Glue Gel. Cue maker Pat Diviney suggested it to me about 3 years ago. It is easy for an amateur like me to use and works very well.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I should try a Hammerhead. Are they used for breaking and jumping and are they harder then the Samsara break tip?

Another vote for Gorilla Super Glue Gel. Cue maker Pat Diviney suggested it to me about 3 years ago. It is easy for an amateur like me to use and works very well.

They jump pretty sporty... I put a once piece tip/ferrule on for a few guys and we will be offering blanks for those soon.. Don't tell Lomax but I just did one on one of his jumpers and am having a hard time parting with it...

Thankfully sluan hasn't put a contract out on me but I have been bribing him with promises of extra Outsville product while he waits...

We are doing something different on the video now... If you use "DAZ" as a coupon code in the store you get 10% off... We haven't paid Daz anything for his support but that doesn't mean as we grow that we shouldn't so the coupon code gives me an indication as to what type of interest something like this generates and may move us into actively supporting some players.....

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your perfect jump cue build?

Lets build the perfect dedicated jump cue guys.

Length
Weight
Butt style
Wood type
Ferrule
Tip Diameter
Tip
Preferred maker

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just noticed your "Bundles" on the outsville.com website. With the promo code it's a nice deal. Looking forward to trying out your stuff.

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
they jump pretty sporty... I put a once piece tip/ferrule on for a few guys and we will be offering blanks for those soon.. Don't tell lomax but i just did one on one of his jumpers and am having a hard time parting with it...

Thankfully sluan hasn't put a contract out on me but i have been bribing him with promises of extra outsville product while he waits...

We are doing something different on the video now... If you use "daz" as a coupon code in the store you get 10% off... We haven't paid daz anything for his support but that doesn't mean as we grow that we shouldn't so the coupon code gives me an indication as to what type of interest something like this generates and may move us into actively supporting some players.....

busted,lol