Announcing crack pot idea

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not even sure I know what you're saying.
I was trying to get dean to come out with details about the true maker and he never did in here.

He did manage his customers though with his ~these cues aren't for people who question them.

So slick.
I just reading the entire thread from start to this point I am replying. Deanoc actually replied to Black-Balled on PAGE # 2 - POST #24, he also said to Black-Balled in so many words his opinion of Black-Balled, and Deanoc would not sell Black-Balled a Cue.

Did you read from post #1 to end of thread, if not, do. If you did maybe you should go read again every post from both Deanoc, and Jackpot to get a better understanding. I understood what they were dreaming about, what they were going to try, and accomplish, and how they were going to do it. Maybe that is because, I sometime read something several time to make sure I get the point.

Sorry you were confused, I was not, and never even look at this post went it started in 2019, as the title never caugh my attention.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What an absolute joke. All over this thread it’s lies. Black balled asks legit questions that Dean avoids, skirts around, whatever you want to call it. Disgusting. How he’s not banned is amazing to me.

You fell for " i have access to equipment". So do i but i never made a cue. I hope you are not in a business that deals with contracts.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just reading the entire thread from start to this point I am replying. Deanoc actually replied to Black-Balled on PAGE # 2 - POST #24, he also said to Black-Balled in so many words his opinion of Black-Balled, and Deanoc would not sell Black-Balled a Cue.

Did you read from post #1 to end of thread, if not, do. If you did maybe you should go read again every post from both Deanoc, and Jackpot to get a better understanding. I understood what they were dreaming about, what they were going to try, and accomplish, and how they were going to do it. Maybe that is because, I sometime read something several time to make sure I get the point.

Sorry you were confused, I was not, and never even look at this post went it started in 2019, as the title never caugh my attention.

Gimme a break-Now that you know the whole story-You understand this thread perfectly. Ahahahahaha. Monday morning quarterback much?

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
You fell for " i have access to equipment". So do i but i never made a cue. I hope you are not in a business that deals with contracts.

You think I bought one of his bullshit cues? Wtf are you talking about ? You’re confused. Go get your shine box.