Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
ok ty all. I feel a little better now. I thought it was just me. Johnnyt

TAR HELP!!!!!!!!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Same problem here....what the hell, we didn't care, right? :rolleyes:

I just hope they're scrambling back in Des Moines...

Yancey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the message that I keep getting and it keeps opening a window in IE on my computer...

Please Wait...
The content you have requested is already in use by your account.
Your account is being automatically reset and you should be able to access the content within 30 seconds.

This page will automatically refresh to check if your content is available.
If this page does not take you to your content within 1 minute please contact your content provider.

This sucks.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
This is the message that I keep getting and it keeps opening a window in IE on my computer...

Please Wait...
Your account is being automatically reset and you should be able to access the content within 30 seconds.

If this page does not take you to your content within 1 minute please contact your content provider.

This sucks.

Yep, I got that before I got the "cannot be displayed" page...I guess there is consolation in knowing I'm not alone.

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member

Please Wait...

This sucks.

Me too, i've even tried on two different computers, same thing.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I know stuff happens when streaming but they should post something or call someone the can on AZ. AZ is 90% of the PPV. Johnnyt

SloRoller

Stuck in SLO
Silver Member
I posted this in the AZ TAR forum. Same result.

Glad to know its not just my PC being wacky.

I could do the dishes now instead........nah

SR

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I just PM'd Chads number to you...but I'm kind of afraid to call. Don't want to interrupt if he's working on the problem.

It would take 30 seconds to pm or call someone to have them post whats going on on here. Johnnyt