Southern classic in Tunica, question...

miscrewed1989

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted in the dedicated forum but have not yet received an answer. I understand that participants receive a player's pass allowing them to spectate the events while they are not playing. My question is: Is there a guest pass issued along with the player's pass which allows the participant to bring along a spouse or significant other without having to purchase at least a general admission pass? I have heard this is the case but have not found any information about it.

miscrewed1989

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gee, thanks!

Thanks for your very "insightful" answer! Now, if I can get my question answered without having call Diamond, sit on "hold" for who knows how long, or sending an email and waiting for a reply which may never come, it would be easier and save me some headache. If I need to contact them, then I will, but it just seemed easier to try this first. Geez...

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
..........................................?

Last edited:

Greg/Diamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
guest pass

I posted in the dedicated forum but have not yet received an answer. I understand that participants receive a player's pass allowing them to spectate the events while they are not playing. My question is: Is there a guest pass issued along with the player's pass which allows the participant to bring along a spouse or significant other without having to purchase at least a general admission pass? I have heard this is the case but have not found any information about it.

Any player playing in one of the three main events: banks, one pocket, or 9 ball on the 9ft tables may receive a guest pass for their spouse or significant other at no charge. Hope to see you there. Greg

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Is the guest pass for spouses/significant others only or could I use it for my best buddy?

I'd hate for it to turn into an episode of "Three's Company" where my best friend Tony would have to pretend to change his sexual orientation just to watch some pool.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

miscrewed1989

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you!

Thank you for the info! I thought that was the case, but I wasn't sure. And yes, I will be there playing in the 1 pocket event. I don't have too many expectations, but ya never know... Entry fee is less than 2 general admission tickets...

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Thanks for your very "insightful" answer! Now, if I can get my question answered without having call Diamond, sit on "hold" for who knows how long, or sending an email and waiting for a reply which may never come, it would be easier and save me some headache. If I need to contact them, then I will, but it just seemed easier to try this first. Geez...

Sorry dude, I was just trying to help. But you were right, it only took you 12 hours to get the answer this way. My bad. :rolleyes: