What's this Huebler worth?

80P

Banned
This cue is for sale here locally and I would like to see what you guys think its worth. It is straight with minimal dings and no major flaws. I want to see what its worth to know if its a good deal or not.
upaqu4ar
9utyhaha
2e8u6e8u

cbrand

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one that isn't stained and has ring work and I payed around 200 for it. It's a little different but similarly plain if that helps. But I love mine so to me its worth a lot.

80P

Banned
Ok great! He's asking $100 for it so I might buy it to resale for a few bucks

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Not an expert on Huebler values but I think if you got $150 shipped on here you should feel you did pretty good. At $100 in person I would say it is a pretty good deal as a player if you want the cue to play with, but for resale I don't think you will make a lot and it may not be worth messing with (depending on how you value your time).

80P

Banned
Im not going to pay $100 for it. Im going to try and get it for closer to $60 then resale it locally. I work at a pool room so I see people everyday looking for a cue

cbrand

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, resale might be tough as the color is going to weed out a lot people. It's kind of a preference thing. But like I said it would be the best player for the price you can get in my opinion. Especially if you put a kumui soft on it like I did mine. It should hit and feel like a cue that cost a lot more.

80P

Banned
It will be hard to ever put down my predator p3 black tie for anything else

poolcrazy

Huebler Collector
Silver Member
Huebler AS-E3

What you have is known as a AS-E3
they could be ordered in any color you wanted

Attachments

• 45.jpg