Book a match with Efren Reyes this month in SoCal!

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Hello Everyone!
This month only - January 18th-20th!

We have Efren Reyes streaking through town again this month for 3 days and I'm booking matches with him at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, California.

If you're interested in playing the best player that ever lived and you would like to see where you stand, getting 10-7 from Efren Reyes, feel free to hit me up. Time slots will go pretty quickly and I will update our website as matches get booked.

All matches will be streamed live on POV Pool, so you will get to see your match on YouTube afterwards. A great opportunity to improve your game and learn from the best!

Full Story Here!

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
It's also come to my attention that Bustamante will be with Efren as well. I am authorized to consider any action that is proposed with either or both of these players.

Might be nice to see a scotch match with Effy and Busty?

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
One more match booked!

We are confirmed for Dean Hill vs Efren Reyes on Wednesday, January 20th at 1pm / PST.

"Dean Hill is a day player in the San Diego area. The opportunity to play arguably the greatest player ever is too great an opportunity to pass up. The hours of pleasure spent watching POVPool and Efren Reyes make it appealing to play him in person. When his grandson Kelly Hill heard about the match he asked, “is the rail open Grandpa.” Granted 12-5 and a pick is a more realistic spot but for the price, 10-7 is a good value."

Attachments

• Kelly and Gpa.jpg
    Kelly and Gpa.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 467

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Man I'd love to be able to make it to play Efren, but Im stuck in Florida for a while to come. Saving my ducketts for tournaments to come. Thanks for putting this up Daniel, you always come with some goodies for everyone.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the following game between Daniel and Efren, you can see literally Efren's thinking process at 7:18 as he marks where he wants the cue ball to end up. It's mind boggling the cue ball control he has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXuaeEhE4r0&index=1&list=PLfToIMJBTemL_cxM66cHOkXqXgYg_RHfQ

Wow.

I thot he was going to force stun the cb 2 rails toward the 3 to get the indicated position.

Apparently it was 'easier' (lol) to draw thru a small window, carom off two balls for perfect position....and loosen up two balls.....Oh my.:eek::thumbup:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.

I thot he was going to force stun the cb 2 rails toward the 3 to get the indicated position.

Apparently it was 'easier' (lol) to draw thru a small window, carom off two balls for perfect position....and loosen up two balls.....Oh my.:eek::thumbup:

Yer stun shot is be at 16:10.

So easy...like making toast.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
A quick update on this...

We have two new bookings on Tuesday, the 18th for John Lassek from Texas and George Teyechea from Arizona who are flying up to play Efren.

We still have a few slots available.

Thanks