Fatboy where are you??

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever became of one of the best pool supporter ever "FATBOY" (Eric) Peterson

Hope you nits did not chase him away like you did some of the other great posters?
Eric and Jam we liked your style thanks for the great information!:thumbup:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hope you nits did not chase him away like you did some of the other great posters?

Sadly, the nits did bother him a bit. I got a text from him in November of last year, posted about it, and the negative posts were just plain ridiculous. I didn't tell him about them but I'm sure someone else did. Fatboy is a good guy, IMNSHO.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
He dropped by the Mosconi briefly on the final day. Helfert and I both caught up with him.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are next.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Ya, those darn nits. Rolling up to a pool hall in some car that costs 1M and telling no one in the place has enough money to play you, put up 300k sets.

Ya it's all our faults, we just don't bet enough.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Ya, those darn nits. Rolling up to a pool hall in some car that costs 1M and telling no one in the place has enough money to play you, put up 300k sets.

Never lose if you money beat them before the start.

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I remember fatboy him sponsoring some great added money events at the derby and other places? I always remember the good things, I guess I am a dick?:confused: