Keith josey cues joint diameter

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, does anyone out there knows the joint diameter of Keith Josey cues ?

Thanks

I don't know but I do know that I have a 314-3 that seems to fit it just perfectly.
So if you know the diameter of the new 314's you'll know what he uses.
Well, at least in my case and I didn't order anything special.
Just a regular sneaky.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Just measured my shaft where it meets the lower half with my cheapy Chinese calipers. I got 21.48 mm or .845 inches. Mine one of Keith's 4 point cues, made in 2007. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just measured my shaft where it meets the lower half with my cheapy Chinese calipers. I got 21.48 mm or .845 inches. Mine one of Keith's 4 point cues, made in 2007. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Really appreciate your effort n time in doing so.

Reason why im asking is im selling one of my josey shaft and a potential customer is asking me if it would be flush with his pat diviney cue which also uses a radial pin.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

Reason why im asking is im selling one of my josey shaft and a potential customer is asking me if it would be flush with his pat diviney cue which also uses a radial pin.

Ask skins, but I think he uses a standard .840" joint, like pretty much everyone else.

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member

I have 3 Diveney cues. two @ .845 and one a little less around .835

The Milk Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have had 2 diveney's and 4 josey's and switched shafts between them. All of mine fit flush.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
If it's a Uni-Loc radial pin and he used the sanding jigs, the joint should measure .842".

Neil