EARL STRICKLAND!! into his first Final 4 World 14.1

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
EARL STRICKLAND into his very first Final Four semi-finals of the World 14.1! He is the last American left and faces European #1 JAYSON SHAW of Scotland at 5:00pm EST watch on WorldStraightPool.com for $15 catch both semi-finals. #Worldstraight
(Currently Hohmann trails to Lo) 1:30pm EST Hohmann GER vs Lo TAI. Watch Day 6 WorldStraightPool.com
Today Day 6 Quarter Finals & Semi-Finals! 8 players left! Order $15 for all day pass!
Worldstraightpool.com
5:00pm Semi-Finals #1
7:00pm Semi-Finals #2
keeping the #worldstraight. Photos by EDionisio.com

14322736_1128649853891277_8374095827217208218_n.jpg

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
He's mocked, he's told he's not good, that he's washed up, that he can't compete against the best, and yet all he does is still bring the heat. LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Earl be like....why is everybody surprised?
YOU KNOW I'M THE FINEST ATHLETE IN AMERICA!

image.jpeg

TAKE IT DOWN, PEARL

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl be like....why is everybody surprised?
YOU KNOW I'M THE FINEST ATHLETE IN AMERICA!

View attachment 433855

TAKE IT DOWN, PEARL

His modesty is exceeded only, by his ability to piss off everyone he comes in contact with! :eek:

PS..This includes everyone within earshot of his bi**hing and moaning!..He may be the single, most prominent reason, the rest of the world hates Americans! :eek:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
His modesty is exceeded only, by his ability to piss off everyone he comes in contact with! :eek:

PS..This includes everyone within earshot of his bi**hing and moaning!..He may be the single, most prominent reason, the rest of the world hates Americans! :eek:

But they love them some Earl:thumbup:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member

Jeez Louise! Breathe into a brown paper bag for a while and calm down. I guess haters gonna hate. :kma:

Elwood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wow! You are one bitter old cat, ain't ya! Did Earl steal your milk money?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

Dick,
You have done more than your share of pissing off people and while it takes one to know one, I don't agree with your last sentence. It appears to me that Earl Strickland may be the most in-demand professional pool player to travel globally for exhibitions. He always seems to be going somewhere to give exhibitions.

JoeyA

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! You are one bitter old cat, ain't ya! Did Earl steal your milk money?

Not a chance!..But he could have if he played a mans game. (one pocket)..I have issued numerous challenges in the past!..He has declined them all!

PS..Not bitter at all..just stating well known facts!..Have you been hiding under a rock, or do you just overlook all his incessant, tasteless ranting ;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Not a chance!..But he could have if he played a mans game. (one pocket)..I have issued numerous challenges in the past!..He has declined them all!

PS..Not bitter at all..just stating well known facts!..Have you been hiding under a rock, or do you just overlook all his incessant, tasteless ranting ;)

Dick, did you ever know of a singer that used to be outrageous in his personal life-style...
...or just generally pissed people off with his egocentric attitude?.....
....but when he sang with the voice of an angel, everything was forgiven?

THAT'S EARL...WHEN HE'S IN DEAD PUNCH, EVEN THE HECKLERS LOVE HIM.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dick,
You have done more than your share of pissing off people and while it takes one to know one, I don't agree with your last sentence. It appears to me that Earl Strickland may be the most in-demand professional pool player to travel globally for exhibitions. He always seems to be going somewhere to give exhibitions.

JoeyA

Yes Joey, I admit I do like to throw a few 'well deserved barbs' (IMO) out there on occasion!..However, I disagree with your take on Earl's 'demand' as a player..The reason for that demand, is often the controversy, ill will, and general confusion he always creates!..:sorry:

When has he ever been 'just' a great player, and let his play take center stage?..He is not that great at trick shots either..(he reminds me a lot of Fats :embarrassed2:)..Check out the dictionary, and next to the word "grandstanding", you will, or should, see a picture of Earl! :rolleyes:

PS..It always amazes me, whenever anything negative is said about Earl, there will always be a few people (like yourself) who appear to be blinded by his skill at playing 9ball..There are 'other' games ya know! :cool: