CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
m standing behind every shot and picking up the inside A alignment that will make the shot in the bottom right corner, o will adjust myself until i'm comfortable with the visual ... am i using feel or am i finding the correct inside A alignment to make the unique shot?

So you're adjusting after your alignment...yes or no.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you're adjusting after your alignment...yes or no.

Nope, I'm searching for the inside A alignment at a standing position that will make the shot to the bottom left corner. Once I'm comfortable I have a good visual/physical position. I will drop down on the shot and shoot it …

i will help you out, any and all adjustments are made while you are trying to pick up the lines in a standing position ... is it adjusting or just finding the correct lines?

i also havent shot pool in 5 - 6 years, just saying

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Nope, I'm searching for the inside A alignment at a standing position that will make the shot to the bottom left corner. Once I'm comfortable I have a good visual/physical position. I will drop down on the shot and shoot it …

i will help you out, any and all adjustments are made while you are trying to pick up the lines in a standing position

Nope ..and then you reply with yes Im adjusting picking up the lines.
The A is only in one place Scarlett.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So your not actually aligning at A with the edge of the cb at the ob on all the shots? From the start.

im doing an inside A alignment and visual that connects with the bottom left corner pocket, i do not pay attention to where the lines exactly meet on the balls but i rely on expierience from using the system to help me see the shot

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all due respect, we were telling you at least 5 years ago it was impossible to make all 5 of those shots with the same ETA inside pivot, even if Scarlett still says he can do it. Would have been nice to acknowledge this years ago and save a lot of arguing. All you could muster back then was to say,"There were problems with that video but the information was still essentially right." or something equally strange and vague.

Back at you with due respect, but when your mindset is fixed in such a way that an inside A is an inside A, it’s clear that you’re assessing CTE PRO ONE from what’s possible in the conventional domain where an inside A is indeed an inside A.

What most will learn or are learning from my work is that there’s a whole new world available of how to see CB OB relationships.

So, while I have advanced my CTE knowledge year after year after year for the past 15 years, you’re clearly still at the starting line when it comes to what’s possible from offset alignments.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It’s been a long tough road.
It took four years to do the writing, diagrams, and photography.
I turned all of that in to a publishing services company in January of 2019. Their first order business was to get a clean edited copy of my text. The copyediting didn’t begin until May of that year. The editing phase lasted until January of this year. Finally, the text, images, and diagrams entered into the design phase. It sat there till April. The design phase is flowing now. After design is finished, it will all be sent off for the printing process.
So, I’m five years in. I don’t feel too bad, though. Five years and counting is not uncommon for a lengthy, complex book.
Thank you for your patience and interest.

Stan Shuffett

Thanks for the reply stan
I look forward to buying the book watching the videos and learning cte...:smile::smile:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply stan
I look forward to buying the book watching the videos and learning cte...:smile::smile:

You’re welcome!

Just as I will advise anyone, view my free TRUTH SERIES first. If you like what you see there, then I think that you’d be well pleased with my book.

Stan Shuffett

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
i will adjust myself until i'm comfortable with the visual ... am i using feel or am i finding the correct inside A alignment to make the unique shot?

any and all adjustments are made while you are trying to pick up the lines in a standing position ... is it adjusting or just finding the correct lines?
“Finding the correct lines/alignment” = “adjusting”.

pj
chgo

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“Finding the correct lines/alignment” = “adjusting”.

pj
chgo

“Adjusting” must be placed into a proper context.

A perfectly setup zero angle shot has a center-to-center solution. Our visual and physical nature is such that we must focus and move prior to assuming the center-to-center alignment.

The adjustments for this scenario is nothing more than focus and movement that is required for aligning to an objective setup.

This is what transpires in real CTE.

Stan Shuffett

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Curious.....have you been unable to play due to health conditions, failing eyesight, loss of both arms in a helicopter accident, moved to Alaska?? Why have you not shot pool in 5 - 6 years?

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
“Adjusting” must be placed into a proper context.

A perfectly setup zero angle shot has a center-to-center solution. Our visual and physical nature is such that we must focus and move prior to assuming the center-to-center alignment.

The adjustments for this scenario is nothing more than focus and movement that is required for aligning to an objective setup.

This is what transpires in real CTE.

Stan Shuffett

Proper context.
You're either starting off with alignment that is not a true A ..or you're adjusting after the alignment to suit your need to pocket the ball. One alignment should produce one constant shot line.

Focus and movement is adjusting.

You're not gaining anything when you're producing different cut angle's with the same setup other then inconsistency.

The system isn't truely creating all the shot lines for success...the player is. .

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Proper context.
You're either starting off with alignment that is not a true A ..or you're adjusting after the alignment to suit your need to pocket the ball. One alignment should produce one constant shot line.

Focus and movement is adjusting.

You're not gaining anything when you're producing different cut angle's with the same setup other then inconsistency.

The system isn't truely creating all the shot lines for success...the player .

In CTE PRO ONE the player does not start off with a true A, in the conventional sense.
It’s a different deal when an offset is involved.

And, there are no adjustments as in there’s my reference line that I use for tweaking to the shot line.

In real CTE, the player does not choose the shot lines. The system (as a center cue ball system) reveals the shot lines for the player to align to.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
In CTE PRO ONE the player does not start off with a true A, in the conventional sense.
It’s a different deal when an offset is involved.

And, there are no adjustments as in there’s my reference line that I use for tweaking to the shot line.

In real CTE, the player does not choose the shot lines. The system (as a center cue ball system) reveals the shot lines for the player to align to.

Stan Shuffett

Offset or not you've created different angles with your same line up. ..thats an issue.

How many shots go with the same line up in the picture I presented?

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
im doing an inside A alignment and visual that connects with the bottom left corner pocket, i do not pay attention to where the lines exactly meet on the balls but i rely on expierience from using the system to help me see the shot

I would say thats why it works for you.:smile:

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Offset or not you've created different angles with your same line up. ..thats an issue.

How many shots go with the same line up in the picture I presented?

what if you learn to connect the CB - OB - POCKET using the pro1 alignments, would that allow mulitple angled inside A shots to be made?

Last edited: