Bamboo shaft blanks

tsp&b

Silver Member
I have some bamboo shaft blanks available. I have been making jump and break shafts out of them for a couple years and they do an excellent job. Dowels will sell for $12.00 each, As an introductory offer you can get two shaft blanks for $5.00 each + S&H Priority Mail. PM me here or email to midamericapool@yahoo.com. If you have any questions or if there is anything that I can help you with please just let me know.

Thanks!!

tsp&b

Silver Member
Wow!!! What a great responce! thank you all who ordered! I have sold all the blanks that I had available at the introductory price. I will have more bamboo blanks available a little later but they will be at the regular price.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be very interested to see what people do with them. I hope they post. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

tsp&b

Silver Member
I will be very interested to see what people do with them. I hope they post. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I hope everyone who ordered them on the intro offer will post their thoughts. If any of you who purchased these have any questions please just let me know. midamericapool@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Last edited:

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hope everyone who ordered them on the intro offer will post their thoughts. If any of you who purchased these have any questions please just let me know. midamericapool@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Hey Todd,
Got mine Monday - THANKS for the fast shipping. They look good - nice and smooth and straight. I will let you know when I turn them as to how it goes.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Gary

tsp&b

Silver Member
What kinds of different tapers have you tried Todd?

captainjko, I have made all types of different shaft tapers with bamboo. Everything from 15 inch pro tapers to jump only to Break only. I have used them mostly for jump and jump/break and Break only shafts.