Philippine open "live" score/results

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
I write from my cell, so i can't check. Enter the # in the search bar. Normally it will work.

i tried that and it brings up the lakers game from yesterday what else can i do? i typed in 6029 and it brought up star sports but it showed the playoff game instead

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Well Kelly is in the final 32 so I will take those 5000 to 1 odds now and bet $1000 that she wins the tournament. :)

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is anybody streaming this on ustream or justin.tv? I can't install Sopcast onto this computer because of admin restrictions.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
On Rack 6, Pei Wei took the 3 - 10 Carom and the closeup shoot showed the a$$wipe moved.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
and sometimes the template will be moved by other balls and/or the cue ball, particularly at power shots.

And what if say a 10 ball is resting on the template and it gets moved by another ball which results in 10 ball moving???

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And it totally move out of place when Jeff went for the 10 ball in previous rack(See post 97). Also , many errors on the official web site. Scores are wrong , players names wrong not very well organize if you ask me. What i like though is --- some decent commentary finally.

Last edited:

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
It's an effective racker and nothing else. But it can't be removed all the time after a break and shows it interfers with the ball.