BCn TV

cuetechustla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuetechustla said:
Hey BCN, please re-broadcast this match between Alex and Luc later on. No one got to see the whole match :(

Thanks Rob :)

TECHNICAL ISSUES:

The Executive Inn lost Internet connection temporarily during the Pagulayan Salvas match. When this happens we have to re-establish Internet feed and all viewers must reconnect. We apologize for the inconvenience.

As a result BCn will replay the match in its entirety @ 1:30 PM ET
Watch Pool Online
www.billiardclub.net

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, one thing for sure, Alex Pagulayan must have nerves of steel. He's playing on the BCn TV table with Luc Salvas, and at the same time, his name is on the player roster for the the IPT qualifier across the street. Two tournaments simultaneously. :D

I've gotta say that the AzBilliards forum is sure working at lightning speed for me at the time of this writing. It's nice! :)

JAM

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM said:
Well, one thing for sure, Alex Pagulayan must have nerves of steel. He's playing on the BCn TV table with Luc Salvas, and at the same time, his name is on the player roster for the the IPT qualifier across the street. Two tournaments simultaneously. :D

I've gotta say that the AzBilliards forum is sure working at lightning speed for me at the time of this writing. It's nice! :)

JAM
Yea they said he just finished a match across the street(8ball) then came straight over a beat Luc up pretty bad

This site is real quick today

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While attending the Derby City classic and watching the Televised events I noticed Rob S goading the audience to clap and show some kind of obeyance to the tv audience. I hope he doesnt get into the ESPN mode of thinking where people are like robotrons who must clap over every shot or move. Please if we dont want to show any emotions or anything dont expect us to. Let it all be organic like the response to Efren winning his matches. We can tell out there when the APPLAUSE sign is on. Trust the people.

cuetechustla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are y'all having problems watch the Souquet v Luat match? I just got kicked off from watching the match and can't get back on :mad:

pbat2751

cuetechustla said:
Are y'all having problems watch the Souquet v Luat match? I just got kicked off from watching the match and can't get back on :mad:

Yup:mad:

well the Football game just got interesting anyway.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
pbat2751 said:
Yup:mad:

well the Football game just got interesting anyway.
Plus, we all know Souquet is going to run two racks and out... Who needs to watch it???:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

T

Timberly

Tim-n-NM said:
Yea they said he just finished a match across the street(8ball) then came straight over a beat Luc up pretty bad

This site is real quick today
I saw someone else mention that the IPT event was across the street. The only thing going on across the street was the 3 cushion and the barbox stuff. They had something going on with the leagues and then they had a 10 ball tourney where the winner won exspenses and entry into the reno open. They also had another barbox tourney over there but I'm not sure what it was. I went over there once but wasn't really comfortable. It was too small for the number of barboxes they had set up with little sitting room. The IPT event was held in the main tourney room. The DCC didn't need all of their tables because the tourney was ending on Sat. The IPT qualifier was held on the right side of the tourney room. If I remember correctly, Deno mentioned something about them having to cut off the number of entries into the qualifier due to only having so many tables to work with the first day. I can't remember exactly but I want to say that it was either 12 or 15 tables... there were 3 rows of tables and I think there were 4, possibly 5 to a row.