Reload this Page How about Skyler!?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Usa
Old
  (#16)
Eagles89
AzB Silver Member
Eagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Usa - 12-08-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchez View Post
I guess you didn't see the two kick shots he missed.......but yes Skylar is playing very well.
Skyler for MVP.

Old
  (#17)
klone
AzB Silver Member
klone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond reputeklone has a reputation beyond repute

12-08-2015, 09:03 PM

This kid is enjoying his debut and has nerves of steel... Watch out, Team Europe!

billiards.slack.com/signup
-or-
Request by PM

Cross Corner Productions
Creator of Straight Pool Score Card (Apple iOS)

Old
  (#18)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2015, 12:33 AM

Sky is without a doubt the attitude and mentality that america needs to win the mosconi and get back on top. Even though it's a points system but we need to try and stick with a team and develop the team, he is by a mile the best debut i've seen.

It was clear that he was calm from the jump and I don't know what the rule was but him and shane would of been my doubles team the whole way through.

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#19)
Colin Colenso
<-- My Kids
Colin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2015, 12:53 AM

Also impressed by Skyler's cool and focused manner. Have seen some of the legends of the game turn to a bundle of nerves in this cup over the years. To know that one's career might be remembered by a bad 1-off Mosconi Cup appearance is a lot to fade. Kudos to him for looking like one of the stronger players out there.

Colin

Quote:
"The first essential step in the direction of learning any subject is to find principles of numerical reckoning and practicable methods for measuring some quality connected with it. I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind." - Lord Kelvin

Old
  (#20)
jayburger
AzB Silver Member
jayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond reputejayburger has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2015, 06:42 PM

Let me start by saying nobody pulls for the u.s. In any sport more than i do. While i really love the youthful exuberance sky brings and the way he started the mosconi cup, i do believe his lack of experience in the safety game is starting ro show up( several times today with dechaine) this will improve over the next few years especially on the 9 footers. The euros have beaten us pretty badly in the safety battles but i do like skylers chances tomorrow when nobody is gonna be in his ear since its singles. Come on usa snap this thing off.(please don,t think i am criticizing skyler just pointing out the only weakness i see in his game)

Old
  (#21)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2015, 07:44 PM

He looked pretty disconsolate walking out of the arena after Niels' golden break. A thousand mile stare.

Any one match change and an 8-7 final for today would have do-able.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: