Best way to sell a 9' Pro Am Diamond +

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That may not be a bad bet. Predator is coming out with their own ball set and their own pool table cloth next year.

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Cue makers don't deliver pool tables, good luck with that bet:thumbup:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Isn't every cloth sold.....compared to Simonis!!!

Um not Worsted Wool Cloth. Gorina Basalt is very close in price to Simonis, maybe $20 less.
Championship 3030 same small difference in price,

CPBA is 50% less, literally. I have it on 12 valleys right now and it is holdin up great.

As for Predator, this is the first I have heard of them making tables. Knowing how the 2 big dogs here in the states operate, there is room for others.
The Chinese know how to make good things when they want to for themselves or are paid properly to do so. The fact that most American companies pay them to make junk has nothing to do with what they are capable of. Just my $0.02 :)

Trent

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Um not Worsted Wool Cloth. Gorina Basalt is very close in price to Simonis, maybe $20 less.

CPBA is 50% less, literally. I have it on 12 valleys right now and it is holdin up great.

As for Predator, this is the first I have heard of them making tables. Just my $0.02 :)

Trent

Take that $0.02 of yours and tell me the make and models of the pool tables....you heard they're building!

I wasn't refering to the damn price of cloth when compared to Simonis, again you're not reading and understanding.....don't you know everyone selling "worsted woolen cloths" are compared in...."plays as good as" Simonis. I didn't say anything about the price being compared.

As good as....real close to. better than....the same as
...lasts longer than....SIMONIS....BUT, ours is cheaper in price!!! Simonis is ALWAYS the measuring stick when introducing ANY new cloth in this industry!!

Got it now???

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Knowing how the 2 big dogs here in the states operate, there is room for others.

No, you don't, you really have no idea how the big dogs work....LOL

Let me test you here. Let's say you're Predator, and you wanted to go up against Diamond. How would you do it, what size table would you start with??? Let's see if you know how those big dogs really do it...LOL

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

As for Predator, this is the first I have heard of them making tables. Knowing how the 2 big dogs here in the states operate, there is room for others.
The Chinese know how to make good things when they want to for themselves or are paid properly to do so. The fact that most American companies pay them to make junk has nothing to do with what they are capable of. Just my $0.02 :)

Trent

You keep climbing the mango tree thinking the bees will just let you. :grin:
Here they come.