texas open, septembe 3-6 in round Rock texas

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The texas Open in intact and shcduled for September 3- 6 in Round Rock Tx at Skinny Bob's Biliard, formerly, GQ Billiards. muchmoreinfromation will becoing in the next few days.
I mat with new ownership last night and was really impressed with these guys. They understand the tradition of this even and want to continue and keep it the longest running tournament in the US>

Be patient and I will have fliers and all inifo posted in the next few days.

I will share one thing here and now, the ban on the top 28 lady proshas been lifted. It is now open too!

Form more information you can call me at 210-241-3116, or email me at lewispjones@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I already took vacation time for this Lewis! Good to hear GCue's closure won't have an impact!

pool-is-cool

Registered
so what happend with g-cue's? i haven't been down that way in apparenly way too long!! do they still have their billiard table?

jamesroberts

"Unheralded Amateur"
Silver Member
it sucks when big events are scheduled over each other . Id like to play both and Im sure Im not the only one

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it sucks when big events are scheduled over each other . Id like to play both and Im sure Im not the only one

well... the texas open is the longest running 9 ball event in the country.. so talk to your fellow floridians about that. Best tournament of the year for me.. i'll be there again!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so what happend with g-cue's? i haven't been down that way in apparenly way too long!! do they still have their billiard table?
They have all the equipment, this deal had been in the works for quite a whil and all details are ironed out.
yes they still have the Billiard table.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Last year's open entry fee was $125. Women's entry was lower, but I don't recall the amount. It has had the full 128 players the past few years. Late fee of $25 was applied last year too, after a certain date.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering how much entry fee usually is?

Good question! The entry is $125 by the 18th of August and $150 after that. last year almost 90 were paid by the day before starting. I arrive at 1 pm and was booked by 3 pm. Don't get shut out as this has filled for consecutive years!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good question! The entry is $125 by the 18th of August and $150 after that. last year almost 90 were paid by the day before starting. I arrive at 1 pm and was booked by 3 pm. Don't get shut out as this has filled for consecutive years!

ok here it comes.

September 3-6
Players meeting and calcutta at 9 pm September 5th
Play to begin app. 11:00 am september 6th
$125.00 entry if paid by august 18th! $150.00 after august 18th.
Race to 9 both side,,,,Winner break
Must wear a collared shirt or texas Open tishirts.
No sandals, or open toed shoes, no shorts Anyone abusing this will be shot on site! Trigger carries the gun!

pooljunkie4ever

Grab Life by the BALL!
Silver Member
ok here it comes.

September 3-6
No sandals, or open toed shoes, no shorts Anyone abusing this will be shot on site! Trigger carries the gun!

Is attending the meeting Mandatory?

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
ok here it comes.

September 3-6

I think your dates are off a little.

Friday Sept 3rd at 9pm. Play begins Saturday morning Sept 4th.

P.S. I do carry a gun. :) It's Texas afterall!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think your dates are off a little.

Friday Sept 3rd at 9pm. Play begins Saturday morning Sept 4th.

P.S. I do carry a gun. :) It's Texas afterall!

Your dates are right, dammit. Been one of those years.

You may have the gun but you left the billits an the last event

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Gonna try and make this one. The wife loves austin so I shouldnt have alot of convincing to do. Now i just gotta find a collared shirt all I have are poolhall tshirts. lol