Shane and Ko: The Rivalry has been unfolded

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
You are ****ing delusional...

You THOUGHT Shane would horse**** DO and Lil Ko 11-1 each??? in an alternate break format????

You are so ****ing delusional it's pathetic.

Jaden

p.s. Do ya know what went EXACTLY like I thought it WOULD?????

You dipshits still hating on America and Shane no matter WHAT he did in this tourney. Hell, one of America's lower level pros made it to top 32 and America's second best showed he's right there at the top too.

And WHAT happens, morons try to claim that Shane isn't even GREAT yet...lol. It's really sad that people can be that delusional in their hate.

I gotta agree with Jaden on this one. I am only at 9-9 in the match but so far Ko has made far more mistakes than Shane. The only time Ko was really penalized for a mistake is when he scratched while pocketing the 8. I was not at the table looking at that shot but it sure seems to me you are not 100% focused if you are not doing what you can to avoid the scratch in that situation. Even on Ko's 2-9 combo attempt, he missed that one by enough that he 2 railed the 9 in the side. Ko is even smiling now after the shots when he makes a mistake and leaves Shane hooked. When you can be happy about a mistake in the finals of a tournament of this magnitude you know the stars must be aligned in such a way it is all but impossible for you to lose.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You are ****ing delusional...

You THOUGHT Shane would horse**** DO and Lil Ko 11-1 each??? in an alternate break format????

You are so ****ing delusional it's pathetic.

Jaden

p.s. Do ya know what went EXACTLY like I thought it WOULD?????

You dipshits still hating on America and Shane no matter WHAT he did in this tourney. Hell, one of America's lower level pros made it to top 32 and America's second best showed he's right there at the top too.

And WHAT happens, morons try to claim that Shane isn't even GREAT yet...lol. It's really sad that people can be that delusional in their hate.

Good post, spot on

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have 127 games in our database between these two, and their overall record including all games is Ko 62 SVB 65.

We also have 52 games for which Jiaqing Wu has played one of these two, and Wu's record is 26 to 26 against the pair...

Mike, are those numbers for Ko 62 SVB 65 correct?
It looks like Ko 69 SVB 64 counting the matches below. I may have missed something :smile:

2010 World 8 ball Group match 4-8
2011 Guiness World Series of Pool 10 ball Final 10-4
2013 US Open 8 ball 6-8
2014 CSI Challenge 10ball 21-17
2014 CSI 10 ball Invitational Group match 9-7
2014 CSI 8 ball Invitational Semifinal 6-9
2015 W9B Final 13-11

Total Ko 69 SVB 64

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I don't hate foreign players

You're funny...YOU of all people giving lessons about hate lol

I respect many foreign players, including the ko brothers, do, da, jayson shaw and several others. They're up there at the top. I'm nothing like you fools who hate on American players and don't give them the credit they deserve....

I mean please point out to me where I've ever talked down to foreign players? ??

What's that?, you can't, oh but I'm the hater. ..lol

Jaden

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
I don't hate foreigners and certainly don't hate all foreign pool players. I just hate all of the morons in here that don't know anything when it comes to pool. They think because some guy won a short race, alternate break pool tourney that he's automatically better than someone who has played in a handful of them and not won one yet due to high variance and a field full of world beaters. ALL of the players know who the best rotation player in the world is and they won't step in the box with him outside of tourney play and the occasional challenge match, period. Ask Darren Appleton if he'd gamble with Shane, the answer is a resounding no, and I HAVE asked him.

And I'm sorry if some of you foreign ass clowns don't have what we have here in America, which is freedom, money, the best military on the planet, and the autonomy to do anything that we wish. Excuse my "arrogance" as you say, but YES we are better than you, in pretty much every area of anything, for lack of better terms, lol. So put that in your hash pipes and smoke it, ride your camels or magic carpets or whatever the hell you ride, and stop hating on a guy that's considered at the top of the heap, along with Ko and a few others. /all threads

PS. 'Merica

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member

And I'm sorry if some of you foreign ass clowns don't have what we have here in America, which is freedom, money, the best military on the planet, and the autonomy to do anything that we wish. Excuse my "arrogance" as you say, but YES we are better than you, in pretty much every area of anything, for lack of better terms, lol. So put that in your hash pipes and smoke it, ride your camels or magic carpets or whatever the hell you ride, and stop hating on a guy that's considered at the top of the heap, along with Ko and a few others. /all threads

PS. 'Merica

Don't lose your temper, Clint Eastwood. lol

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike, are those numbers for Ko 62 SVB 65 correct?
It looks like Ko 69 SVB 64 counting the matches below. I may have missed something :smile:

2010 World 8 ball Group match 4-8
2011 Guiness World Series of Pool 10 ball Final 10-4
2013 US Open 8 ball 6-8
2014 CSI Challenge 10ball 21-17
2014 CSI 10 ball Invitational Group match 9-7
2014 CSI 8 ball Invitational Semifinal 6-9
2015 W9B Final 13-11

Total Ko 69 SVB 64

Add to this US Open 10-Ball 2010 Ko 2 SVB 9

Total: Ko 71 SVB 73