i'm a cheap guy by nature so i figure this say s a lot

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for anyone looking to buy a new cue i highly recommend Bryan Mordt of BCM cues. i had one of his cues a while ago and really liked it. i got hit with some bills and sold it before i really thought about it and regretted it ever since. anyway i've been flipping cues and trying stuff out for years and with the exception of Gilbert j/b's i've never bought cues by the same maker twice (custom cues that is).

anyway i liked the way my BCM played so much i up and ordered another one. i'm keeping this one!

bryan builds a great playing cue and is really easy to do business with. my hat's off to the guy! if you're considering having a cue made i can't think of a better maker to order from.

that's my two cents.......

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for anyone looking to buy a new cue i highly recommend Bryan Mordt of BCM cues. i had one of his cues a while ago and really liked it. i got hit with some bills and sold it before i really thought about it and regretted it ever since. anyway i've been flipping cues and trying stuff out for years and with the exception of Gilbert j/b's i've never bought cues by the same maker twice (custom cues that is).

anyway i liked the way my BCM played so much i up and ordered another one. i'm keeping this one!

bryan builds a great playing cue and is really easy to do business with. my hat's off to the guy! if you're considering having a cue made i can't think of a better maker to order from.

Can you tell me where this guy is located?

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member

I had an opportunity last night to hit with one a friend of mine had just bought, and it played very well, looked great, very well balanced just overall a very nice cue. The best part was he pulled out a Tim Scruggs sneaky pete and said He has been hauling the cue around long enough and would sell it to me for $250.00, I tripped over myself getting to my wallet:grin: he got the cash I got the deal of the century:thumbup:

Gsitz89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had an opportunity last night to hit with one a friend of mine had just bought, and it played very well, looked great, very well balanced just overall a very nice cue. The best part was he pulled out a Tim Scruggs sneaky pete and said He has been hauling the cue around long enough and would sell it to me for $250.00, I tripped over myself getting to my wallet:grin: he got the cash I got the deal of the century:thumbup:

Wow im very jealous. You wanna resale it?

cyanutopia

Registered
Could not agree more - Bryan Mordt's cues are amazing. Great wood choices, very tastefully done, and fit and finish are first rate. Great guy to deal with too. I have a snakewood/ebony/curly maple cue on order with him now, and I can't wait!