Has the quality difference between "custom" and "production" become negligible?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I'm glad you found your great playing cue.
My cue maker is still dragging his foot on that ebony cue with calfskin wrap.
Fkkr better finish it next year.

I got a lot of great hitting cues.

JC is making me another cue right now and it should be coming pretty soon. I can't wait to get that one. It is a BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were a cue maker like you and JC, I'd have the BEST playing cue in the WORLD...for me, that is.

If I had the know how and the machinery, I'd experiment with stuff so damn many times, I'd be a GENIUS on what worked best for ME.

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
same ol

ive been member for long time, just lost all my logs in and i had alot more then 2 posts . mods worked with to fix it , but im the old ericdraven here .

i can not believe i read all these pages lol. but home bound for long time and im bored .

still the same AZ bickering and snarky remarks . i go to other forums and this one is by far the nit pick arguing number 1 site . but i like the forums . i just wish people would stay on topics and not belittle everyone .

now with that said , i play with a schon, varney , deano jh , scruggs . which i found at a tard sale of all places years ago . 100 bucks for a tim cue it will stay with me forever.

here is my 2 cents , and ofcourse YMMV ALOT . the line between custom and production cues is getting closer and closer . its the way world works . everything advances as time goes on . look how safe cars are compared to the 80ties .

custom cues people play with as they are old school.
production cues can and alot do play better then customs.

i personally do not own safe queens . but people do . its all what you like , no one is wrong .