Is it a common thing for everybody to lie on here?

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Is that the reason why my integrity keeps getting questioned? I'm here because I love pool and want to get better at it.

God forbid somebody gambles in HOUSTON of all places for $500. Real unheard of. Oh and if he says he lost then he must be lying :confused:Is 23 balls on a bucket 8 foot table really that tough in straightpool. I wouldn't know because I barely know a thing about the game! I really don't understand wth is wrong with people on here sometimes. If somebody says they run 15 and out one pocket all the time (**) then yeah I'll question that, but I don't go around accusing people of lying. Its really discouraging when my goal is to become an active poster and keep this place going. Hence WHY I BOUGHT A GOLD. Some of you guys are goofy.

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you saying you're surprised that people might be skeptical of what someone claimed on the internet?

Curious, have you gambled with any members here? There are quite a few from the Houston area.

Me, I just don't really care. I'm here to absorb knowledge, hear stories, and look at a funny picture or two.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Is that the reason why my integrity keeps getting questioned? I'm here because I love pool and want to get better at it.

God forbid somebody gambles in HOUSTON of all places for $500. Real unheard of. Oh and if he says he lost then he must be lying :confused:Is 23 balls on a bucket 8 foot table really that tough in straightpool. I wouldn't know because I barely know a thing about the game! I really don't understand wth is wrong with people on here sometimes. If somebody says they run 15 and out one pocket all the time (**) then yeah I'll question that, but I don't go around accusing people of lying. Its really discouraging when my goal is to become an active poster and keep this place going. Hence WHY I BOUGHT A GOLD. Some of you guys are goofy.

Do not worry about what people who are not real close to you think about you. Ever.

gr. Dave

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In APA I'm a 9 in 8 ball and a 12 in 9 ball. True story.

I like what you bring to the forum, don't worry about the trolls, but I can't blame people for being a little skeptical. Just take it as a compliment to your pool game that you had a nice first run in 14.1 and that you aren't afraid to step in the box for some dough.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This is the internet where everyone is good looking, has a 12 inch dick, multiple exotic cars in the garage and women lined up waiting their turn. This is the internet where no one ever misses a ball. Everyone on the internet also is better than you at what ever feat is posted no matter how large or small it is or has a friend of a friend of a friend who is. If you take to much of what is posted here or elsewhere at face value you are probably a sucker even though it always sounds so believable.

Physiqz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In APA I'm a 9 in 8 ball and a 12 in 9 ball. True story.

I like what you bring to the forum, don't worry about the trolls, but I can't blame people for being a little skeptical. Just take it as a compliment to your pool game that you had a nice first run in 14.1 and that you aren't afraid to step in the box for some dough.

lol. On an extended scale in both :D

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are certainly a lot of liars on here, I have seen some of the posters play and when they talk about their skill level they say A player when they are actually C.
One guy in particular who said he was an A could not win against a guy I spotted 9 to 6 and it was dead even.
I was playing C level at that time so where in the world was he in reality.
{ From some of his other actions a place he doesn't seem to realize exists.}
The main reason for the skepticism I think, would be that most people on here have never played for 50 dollars, let alone 500.

Last edited:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I've played for 500...

There are certainly a lot of liars on here, I have seen some of the posters play and when they talk about their skill level they say A player when they are actually C.
One guy in particular who said he was an A could not win against a guy I spotted 9 to 6 and it was dead even.
I was playing C level at that time so where in the world was he in reality.
{ From some of his other actions a place he doesn't seem to realize exists.}
The main reason for the skepticism I think, would be that most people on here have never played for 50 dollars, let alone 500.

I';ve played for 500... 500 cents...

Jaden

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its amazing how many Anus' have lips! Whole lot of that around here. For those that didn't comprehend
that, it means people talking out their asses.

Just write it off as someone that has nothing better to do. They are a miserable person, and the only way
to make themselves feel better is make everyone around them miserable. Do what I now do. Use the ignore feature and block their posts so you cant see them. Some posters have absolutely nothing positive to say.......ever! Block out the bottom feeders and your life will be much happier.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are driving down a highway at 60 mph. A car passes you in the opposite direction at 60 mph. You see him for a few seconds and he is gone forever from your life.

That person is about as important to you most of the people you find on the net. In other words, you can't even be hurt or insulted by people you don't even know or much less care about.