Match Of The Century-Orcollo v Van Boening (Nov 7-9),10ball Race to 120 (Sterling VA)

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Shane break.

If any one knows how many games Shane won when he did not break or make a ball on the break please share that info.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You would need a calculater to tally up how many games DO has lost on unforced era's
It's sad really because this is probably the last time he gets backed again against Shane

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
This is a highway in South Dakota..

A9D046E3-BB83-4944-82A1-530A96AE4B7E.jpeg

Not sure whether it was high winds...
...or Shane broke at 10-ball

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is known to back out of a bet now and then...his English gets really bad then.

Don't know how common it is for DO to back out on a bet but, I witnessed him doing it only once. He was at goodtimez and underestimated an amateur that turned out to be a lot stronger than expected.

Anyways, DO agreed (I heard all of it) to give the guy:

Wild 6 (any hole any time) and last 3 in 9 ball....with 4 games on wire going to 15.
winner break using whatever rack winner wanted to use on each break
Rack your own and 6 couldn't be on wing or in back.
6 or 9 was winner for amateur on break but not for DO.
For DO, 9 had to go last and he had to break from box.

The bet was 2k. They both posted.

DO won the flip and broke and ran 2 racks and then broke dry.

Lol....the guy he was playing ran out on DO's dry break and made his money ball. He then broke and ran out to the six ball and shot the six in the pocket. At that point DO got up and said, "your suppose to call the 6"...

Well, the other guy said "no, thats not what we agreed on". I remember he ask DO, "why didn't you say something in the first rack"?? I didn't call the six in the first game either.

At ^^^^^^^point:

DO walks over to where they put the money and takes his part back and starts trying to renegotiate the game. He and the amateur exchanged a few words and then DO walked off...

There were several people there that heard DO and the other guy agree to the rules but, DO claimed there was a misunderstanding and tried to renegotiate the game after he realized he underestimated the guy.

Nobody would play DO outside the tournament for the rest of the weekend after he did that.

DO stuck to his story about there being a misunderstanding.

I'm not in DO's circles so, I don't know if that was something he has done before or he truly was misunderstood?

Jeff

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I guess that’s it for updates. Last thing I heard was an alarm went off as Shane was about to break, they took a break (for about 20 or so), Shane came back broke then missed and Dennis ran like the next 4 racks or won the next 4 racks 106-74

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know how common it is for DO to back out on a bet but, I witnessed him doing it only once. He was at goodtimez and underestimated an amateur that turned out to be a lot stronger than expected.

Anyways, DO agreed (I heard all of it) to give the guy:

Wild 6 (any hole any time) and last 3 in 9 ball....with 4 games on wire going to 15.
winner break using whatever rack winner wanted to use on each break
Rack your own and 6 couldn't be on wing or in back.
6 or 9 was winner for amateur on break but not for DO.
For DO, 9 had to go last and he had to break from box.

The bet was 2k. They both posted.

DO won the flip and broke and ran 2 racks and then broke dry.

Lol....the guy he was playing ran out on DO's dry break and made his money ball. He then broke and ran out to the six ball and shot the six in the pocket. At that point DO got up and said, "your suppose to call the 6"...

Well, the other guy said "no, thats not what we agreed on". I remember he ask DO, "why didn't you say something in the first rack"?? I didn't call the six in the first game either.

At ^^^^^^^point:

DO walks over to where they put the money and takes his part back and starts trying to renegotiate the game. He and the amateur exchanged a few words and then DO walked off...

There were several people there that heard DO and the other guy agree to the rules but, DO claimed there was a misunderstanding and tried to renegotiate the game after he realized he underestimated the guy.

Nobody would play DO outside the tournament for the rest of the weekend after he did that.

DO stuck to his story about there being a misunderstanding.

I'm not in DO's circles so, I don't know if that was something he has done before or he truly was misunderstood?

Jeff

Yeah, I saw him do something like that with Melrose, Jeff.. Can we get a score update please.. ?? In return I will give one on the Clemson game... It's 42-7, Clemson leading NC State in the third... ty...