Rude Dog wins 1st match

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
John said, " I didn't miss a ball until the 9th game ". What does that mean? Maybe a couple great safties. I bet he plays the match of his life tonight. Wouldn't suprise me if he wins.
Purdman :cool:

Whatever happens, Rude Dog will be matching up against one of pool's classiest guys. As Rude Dog, whom I've never met, seems to be a classy guy himself, he might well make a new friend in Tony tonight.

Good luck and good shooting to both of these classy guys.

Purdman

Banned
sjm said:
Whatever happens, Rude Dog will be matching up against one of pool's classiest guys. As Rude Dog, whom I've never met, seems to be a classy guy himself, he might well make a new friend in Tony tonight.

Good luck and good shooting to both of these classy guys.

No fear, a ton of heart, and his best game. That's what RD is bringing to the table. That is all we can ask for. He is already a winner in my book. Should be a great match. Go Dog!!!!!!!

Kerry Impson

Former player
Silver Member
highsea said:
Looks like Bazarus is up against Mika, so both guys have a tough match next. -CM

So BAZARUS beat Danny Medina first round! That's impressive, too - Danny's an explosive player, and he can play (as I'm sure many of you know).

Great job, Rude Dog and BAZARUS!!

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
They have alternating breaks right? He had to of had a shot even though he may have been hooked?

Purdman

Banned
DeadPoked said:
They have alternating breaks right? He had to of had a shot even though he may have been hooked?

Unless I am blind or had some kind of flashback, winner breaks.
Purdman :rolleyes:
There was a gal looked like she had the Goodyear Blimp under her t-shirt that kept getting in my line of sight. Maybe I missed something!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

bandido

Player Power!
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
Unless I am blind or had some kind of flashback, winner breaks.
Purdman :rolleyes:
There was a gal looked like she had the Goodyear Blimp under her t-shirt that kept getting in my line of sight. Maybe I missed something!!!!!! :D

Ohoh, watching different combos Purd? :D

Winning 11-2 and the other beating Danny Medina! Them thar boys are hot sticks! Go Doggy! Go Bizzare-r-us!

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
Oh boy, it was ugly! I played bad position on the 7 ball in the 2nd game, after breaking and running out the first, and it was all Tony from there. Every time I got to the table I had my work cut out for me and I just couldn't come with THE shot to get going. Tony is a helluva nice guy and he played great. Thank you everyone for sweatin' my matches with me. I'm still in and I ain't no quitter. I've won from the losers side plenty of times and this definitely isn't something that surprised me. I'm hittin' em real good and this match could have easily gone the other way around. BTW, the first match I played, in winning the first 8 games, I broke and ran 5 of the racks. I missed 2 balls the 9th game, in which I lost, and then missed a ball in the 12th game. After winning the lag against Tony, I thought to myself, "Cool, I'm still doin' it, it doesn't matter who I'm playing against, just keep him in the chair". Well, it did matter who was in the chair because when he got a shot, he made me pay for missing. I have no complaints on how I played, my mistake cost me, end of story. Good night to all and I'll post tomorrow after winning all my matches. :D

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go get em John. You have already made everyone proud here at AZ.

Regards,
Dave

Purdman

Banned
No Problemo Rude Dog

Johney Lang wrote a song about Jacks Pool Hall. One of the lines in the song is " There Ain't No Shame In Getting Beat By a Master ". It ain't over til it's over baby. Are ya having FUN yet? We are still rooting for you and Voytek. See ya Friday.

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
Johney Lang wrote a song about Jacks Pool Hall. One of the lines in the song is " There Ain't No Shame In Getting Beat By a Master ". It ain't over til it's over baby. Are ya having FUN yet? We are still rooting for you and Voytek. See ya Friday.
"Rack em Up" - Great song, Donald.