Cues Stolen...

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
This was in Texas...

With jail overcrowding in Kalifornicated, they may soon walk.
Crime is back up under Brown.

This was in west Texas, not Cali...

They were driving a purple cadillac from the 80's if that tells you anything.

Jaden

Last edited:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not?
It's his car, he can do what he wants.
Why should this in anyway be something he initiated?

Because leaving expensive **** on the seat in plain sight is just asking to get stolen.

It's common sense.

It is his car, and he can do what he wants, but it was irresponsible.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glad to hear that he got his cue back - he did all the right things and got lucky to boot. I'll have to talk with him about this incident next time we see each other.

Dave

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I have a feeling...

Glad to hear that he got his cue back - he did all the right things and got lucky to boot. I'll have to talk with him about this incident next time we see each other.

Dave

I have a feeling for the near future he'll have his case perma-attached to his back...

Jaden

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not?
It's his car, he can do what he wants.
Why should this in anyway be something he initiated?
He tempted them with something that obviously looked valuable. It is not usually an accident, they are often out checking out cars in parking lots for something that looks like it is worth stealing.

You don't think it makes more sense to not show them what you have? That is just plain stupid. In fact I never leave anything in plain sight for the simple reason, if they smash my window to get say a drill.

Chances are they just did like three times the damage cost wise then the drill was worth. When I was in the bar business you always leave the register open when you close.

The reason is to show there is nothing in it. if someone was to break in. Who wants them to smash a $800.00 register looking for something that isn't even there.

This just reminded me of years ago a guy coming running in the pool room saying someone had broken into his car. Turned out the only thing missing was a pack of cigarettes he left sitting on the dash. They actually smashed his side window to steal a pack of cigarettes.

Last edited: