Show us the Polo-Shirts or T-Shirts of your Poolbilliard Club

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I see. Hey good luck man. You could be the next Tap Out. They started out selling shirts from the trunk of their car at small events when the sport was small and dying and then went on to grow with the sport and having over $200 million a year revenues before selling the company for god knows what.

We hope to grow into other industries, but we have the same quality clothing and will keep coming up with state of the art designs and see where it takes us. No expense will be spared on the quality of the product though.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like this simple philosophy. I can't stand all of these stupid Hustlin USA, Hammerhead Hustlin, American Hustler, etc., out there. To each their own I guess.

Kelly

Gentlemen, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I own PLAY THE GAME clothing co. Our #1 goal is to help the Games image thru there designs. We believe the game and the players deserve the respect for the game that's loved all around the world.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
From some t-shirts we had made a few years back...( the back)

20150512_213234~2.jpg

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Not sure which way this is going...
You said collared shirts in the headline but I see several non collared shirts and some that are not club or room related.

I've got several to share but I'll have to track em all down in my closet and dresser.
Here's a recent one'

Rob.M

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gentlemen, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I own PLAY THE GAME clothing co. Our #1 goal is to help the Games image thru there designs. We believe the game and the players deserve the respect for the game that's loved all around the world. We specialize in Embroidery which produces a much nicer product then your common printed t-shirt. Though we do print our designs on quality T-Shirts also. You will never find naked girls, words about gambling ,or anything that might give off the wrong signal to the public. Everybody has their own ideas for what a billiard apparel line should reflect. Ours is simple , keep it clean , stylish, comfortable , for our youth on up to our elders. Help show the billiard community and the public the beauty of the game thru our line. Below are a few samples of what we produce and sell all over the country. If this is something you might like to wear ,feel free to browse our online store. (www.playthegameclothing.com) If you have any questions , I'm here. My name is Frank Nordmann.

P.S. We have 1,000's of different styles for Men , Women, and our youth. Just ask.
You need some personal clothing for yourself ?
You need some for your team ?
You need some for your League?

With all due respect, do all your shirts just have the name of your company on them?

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just looked all over for it but could not find it. I have a shirt from like 35 years ago with the Arther Sarnoff dogs playing pool on it. This one below.
The pool room had the picture changed and put a sweat shirt on the bull dog with the name of the pool room on it.

I almost never wore that shirt when I didn't get a comment. Usually women who would ask where I got it they wanted one for their husband.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Yft7rsyPL._SL1188_.jpg

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
No desrepect intended.

With all due respect, do all your shirts just have the name of your company on them?
After reading this post , I was thinking ,just maybe somebody needed shirts done for their team, league, or maybe a event. I wasn't trying to highjack the thread, I apologize if I came off the wrong way. I found it just another of showing the billiard community were here , this is what we do. And we are going to do whats right for the game with our line. below are a few samples of we have done for certain events. There's more. Please enjoy. Matter of fact ,I might have 7-10 shirts I have acquired over the years from different rooms I have competed out of. If I could find them, I will post them.

Designed By A player ,Worn By Players...
www.playthegameclothing.com

Last edited:

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
I very liked the shirts and IMO you didn't highjack the thread!

Especially the last shirts you posted are just looking really great and I'm quite sure, not to be the only one, who thinks, that you didn't highjack this thread... au contaire.
All the best, Roberto (Al Capool)