WHO is still in the field at Ocean State 9 Ball

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the match up for Sunday in the Ocean State 9 Ball Tournament at Snookers ??

Who is still in it ??

pfd

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW - no one knows who is still in the game . . . really . . . someone must know what the match up are - how about it ?!

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Yeah, Shaw missed 1 ball(the 7) and an off angle combo the whole match. This guy is playing some of the best pool ever right now.
Jason

Jason,

Have played and travelled with "Julio" for over thirty years. He's one of the most consistant high finishers on the Joss Tour since its inception. Ron also works a full time job. If Jayson ever decided to work the Joss on a regular basis, my best educated guess is Mike Z would "bar" him from participation. Think he's proven to be at least one ball better, maybe two, than any of his fellow Joss players. He's a monster no doubt.

Lyn

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting...has anyone ever been barred from a zuglan even for playing too well?
Jason,

Have played and travelled with "Julio" for over thirty years. He's one of the most consistant high finishers on the Joss Tour since its inception. Ron also works a full time job. If Jayson ever decided to work the Joss on a regular basis, my best educated guess is Mike Z would "bar" him from participation. Think he's proven to be at least one ball better, maybe two, than any of his fellow Joss players. He's a monster no doubt.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Interesting...has anyone ever been barred from a zuglan even for playing too well?

BB,

Mike barred Dennis Hatch several years ago. Think he won every event he entered not named Turning Stone. First he barred Dennis from the player auction. Then asked him not to play. Of course this is second hand information. Dennis left Upstate New York and moved somewhere near Chicago. Think Dennis just finished third at Brickyard.

Doubt if the same fate will face Jayson. He only plays in the major Joss events. TS and Ocean State. All pro players are welcome. To a point :eek: :rolleyes: .

Lyn

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yhanks for the input.

Thats wy i dont get better. Wouldnt want to get barred, like hatch.

I actually played a weekend race to 5 event recently and understand they decided to change the format the next week. It was races to 5, double elimination.

Now it is handicapped: everybody goes to 3, except me. I go to 7.

Yeah...wait for me there. Just hang out until i get there.
:rolleyes:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Yhanks for the input.

Thats wy i dont get better. Wouldnt want to get barred, like hatch.

I actually played a weekend race to 5 event recently and understand they decided to change the format the next week. It was races to 5, double elimination.

Now it is handicapped: everybody goes to 3, except me. I go to 7.

Yeah...wait for me there. Just hang out until i get there.
:rolleyes:

Your reputation precedes you. I should play your speed ;) .

Lyn

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That Jayson Shaw is King of Pool in the year 2016. He should make Player of the Year, IMO.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 645

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can see them all. He won 72 and lost 21

9-1
9-6
9-5
9-0
9-4
9-1
9-3
9-1

These will go into FargoRate in a few days...

Thank you. It really is amazing how much better the top guys are than everyone else. He wins be a wider margin later in the tournament when the competition should be tougher.