Super pro aramith cue balls

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have 4 new super pro aramith cue balls for sale 10 bucks each and 5 for shipping. 50 shipped for all 4. paypal rezwadsworth@aol.com and i will ship them usps priority mail right away thanks. 4 sold none left.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Better Change Your Original Thread.....

Your thread should now read "Three (3) New Super Pro Aramith Cue Balls For Sale"..........payment just sent.

Matt B.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Are these the "measles" (six red dots) cue balls? Thanks.
Marc

Not speaking for the seller, but I don't think so. The measle ball is known as the Super Aramith Pro Cup cue ball. The Super Aramith Pro cue ball is the red logo ball.

They are made from the same Super Pro resin. The measle ball comes with the Super Pro TV set, the red logo with the traditional Super Pro set.

The red logo ball is a good cue ball, definitely better than the more generic red circle ball.

Last edited:

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
cue ball

He's correct it's the cue ball with the red aramith logo on it not the measle ball.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks.....A Really Great Cue Ball

Thanks for the listing and the cue ball. Mine arrived the other day and it is a great cue ball indeed. I weighed it on a gram scale to compare with a 3 dot measles cue ball which the type cue ball I mostly play with.

Here's what I found.......in my centennial set, I've weighed every ball individually and every object ball weighed 168 grams.....all 15 balls were 168 grams each.

My 3 dot red measles Aramith cue ball weighs 169 grams, the original blue dot ball cue ball in my Centennial pool ball set weighs 168 grams, and the new Aramith cue ball I just received from you weighs 168 grams.

It is great to have all 3 different style cue balls and your fast shipping was really appreciated as well. "Thank You Pyle 26......great doing business with you again"

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks.....A Really Great Cue Ball

Oh, by the way, you also offered a really great price at $15 shipped........

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thanks for the listing and the cue ball. Mine arrived the other day and it is a great cue ball indeed. I weighed it on a gram scale to compare with a 3 dot measles cue ball which the type cue ball I mostly play with.

Here's what I found.......in my centennial set, I've weighed every ball individually and every object ball weighed 168 grams.....all 15 balls were 168 grams each.

My 3 dot red measles Aramith cue ball weighs 169 grams, the original blue dot ball cue ball in my Centennial pool ball set weighs 168 grams, and the new Aramith cue ball I just received from you weighs 168 grams.

It is great to have all 3 different style cue balls and your fast shipping was really appreciated as well. "Thank You Pyle 26......great doing business with you again"

I am curious about the red circle ball. It seems really light. I got both balls but the one that goes with this set is excellent!

Ken

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am curious about the red circle ball. It seems really light. I got both balls but the one that goes with this set is excellent!

Ken

And I'm curious about the measles ball with 3 dots.

Ken, the red circle is sort of Aramith's generic replacement cue ball - it does not come with any set that I am aware of. It is made of a less expensive resin than Super Pro (the resin used for both the Pro Cup measles ball and the red logo ball). As far as weight goes, yours may indeed be lighter. Since specs are anywhere from 5.5 to 6.0 oz., any given single ball may be heavy or light relative to the rest of your set (assuming your set is matched so that all balls are very close in weight).

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
To All That May Be Interested....

Here's the rundown.....I just weighed all the pool balls again.

I own two sets of pool balls.......Aramith Centennial & Super Pro sets. All the pool balls were weighed....every one. Here's the scoop below:

Numbered Pool Balls
Aramith Super Pro......169 grams.....every ball!
Aramith Centenial.......169 grams.....every ball!

Cue Balls
Aramith Measles (3 Dot)........169 grams
Aramith Blue Dot (Centennial set).....168 grams.
Aramith Red Logo.................170 grams (rounded up)

I don't have any other pool balls I can weigh. The scale used was an Ohaus Triple Beam that I use for measuring gunpowder for hand loads. If you want to convert to ozs.....just divide by 28.3495g/oz. or you can just round up to 28.35 grams for conversion.

Last edited: